Tell me your discreet pee stories

I also love discreet peeing.   I have done the bench style peeing like you mention @harrietmaximah, but there are others that spring to mind.  The first was a busy park in London where I peed out of the leg of my shorts onto the grass whilst crouched down looking for something in my bag with people close by.  The other was whilst watching a belly flop contest on a cruise ship.  I was wearing swim shorts and stood in amongst  group of people.  Whilst everyone was focussed on the competition, I peed in my shorts and let in run down my legs to the deck.  My shorts were already wet from the hot tub and the deck was already wet from people getting out of the hot tub.   So that was very public and very discreet.

Of course there is also peeing in pools, hot tubs, steam rooms etc, but whilst they are public and discrete by virtue of being hidden by the water, I am not sure they meet with your intended definition.

I have peed on beaches by peeing out of the leg of my shorts whilst sitting, peeing into a hole in the sand.

• Love 1
  • Hot 1

One time, in college, I was with a group of friends and we were all drunk, waiting for a bus back from the bar, it was pouring rain. I was wearing a dark pair of semi tight jeans and thought, "these are already soaked, nobody would notice if I started pissing myself right now". I had a few beers in me so it was a significant piss. It was probably more noticeable than I thought it would be if you were looking lol but nobody called me on it. I just carried on talking while doing it. It was pretty hot. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

I sometimes let little trickles out in my underwear, just so that the underwear gets wet but is not visible outside.    
Can do this for hours, the dampness stays but no one notices it. 
Underwear can hold quite a lot of pee when you let it soak in slowly. 
Sometimes I do too much and then I have to cover it but that’s very rare. 

Many years ago when we had our second dog, I often walked the dog in the evening when it was already dark or at least twilight. Then I peed way more in my pants than only trickles and sometimes I came home with full wet jeans.    
The difficult and yet exciting part was the last part of my walk where I had to go through some streets with streetlights in order to get home. 
I had some weird moments when I had to change the side because of people passing by or I had to turn around when a car came through.

My wife once peed in her swimsuit standing next to our pool while the kids were in the pool playing. 
It was visible only for myself but the whole scenario was so arousing that I had trouble to control my little friend in the basement. 
My wife just smiled. 

Edited by jorel2012
  • Like 1
  • Love 1