Close encounter with the police

2 hours ago, BadBoy21 said:

I figured it was only a matter of time before I had a run in with the police,  lol.  I was driving home from out of town.  I really had to piss bad.  I could have found a rest stop but I thought it'd be more fun, and quicker for sure, to just pull over.   This was sort of like highway road but not an interstate, if that makes sense.  Mid afternoon.  So I pull over to the shoulder, walk towards the railing and started to piss into the wooded area.  My back side is very much still visible to the cars.   Don't get me wrong I was a little nervous cause the road was fairly busy but at that point I was determined and I was bursting.  Literally within ten seconds, a patrol car pulls up behind me, Fuck! Thankfully it was a male officer, he gets out, walks towards me.  He chuckles a bit, saying whats going on here man?  I apologized saying how I had to go real bad. And I had to go so bad that I couldn't stop it. He waits for me to finish, which was practically a minute long.  He's making a joke about how long he's waiting.  I'm thinking maybe this won't end up as bad as I was rehearsing it in my head.  While im still going, this car passes us, and i hear this girl shouting hey sexy.  Lol.  Oh god. What an ordeal, lol.  Afterwards he asks for my ID, asks me where I'm coming from. After a couple minutes he hands it back to me and says alright man, get on out of here.  Then he drove off.

Wow, that was intense.  Well it was for me anyways.   

Nice one bro

• Love 1
3 hours ago, BadBoy21 said:

I figured it was only a matter of time before I had a run in with the police,  lol.  I was driving home from out of town.  I really had to piss bad.  I could have found a rest stop but I thought it'd be more fun, and quicker for sure, to just pull over.   This was sort of like highway road but not an interstate, if that makes sense.  Mid afternoon.  So I pull over to the shoulder, walk towards the railing and started to piss into the wooded area.  My back side is very much still visible to the cars.   Don't get me wrong I was a little nervous cause the road was fairly busy but at that point I was determined and I was bursting.  Literally within ten seconds, a patrol car pulls up behind me, Fuck! Thankfully it was a male officer, he gets out, walks towards me.  He chuckles a bit, saying whats going on here man?  I apologized saying how I had to go real bad. And I had to go so bad that I couldn't stop it. He waits for me to finish, which was practically a minute long.  He's making a joke about how long he's waiting.  I'm thinking maybe this won't end up as bad as I was rehearsing it in my head.  While im still going, this car passes us, and i hear this girl shouting hey sexy.  Lol.  Oh god. What an ordeal, lol.  Afterwards he asks for my ID, asks me where I'm coming from. After a couple minutes he hands it back to me and says alright man, get on out of here.  Then he drove off.

Wow, that was intense.  Well it was for me anyways.   

I don't get why it's such a big deal for the cops in the US to see someone pissing outside.

• Agree 1
12 minutes ago, Kevin said:

I don't get why it's such a big deal for the cops in the US to see someone pissing outside.

I Hate it man.  I mean, some places are better than others.  

• Like 1