Females told only foe employees

4 hours ago, WendyMarty said:

Yes this has happened to me on a couple of occasions even though I carry a card saying I have a medical condition and can’t wait. 

a few months ago I was in Boots the chemist and suddenly felt the urge to pee. 
I asked a member of staff if I could use their staff toilet and she refused saying I would need to walk down the road to the pub. 
I knew there was no way I would make it so I just opened my legs slightly and peed all over their floor. 
they weren’t impressed. 

Do you have any other stories like this

5 hours ago, WendyMarty said:

Yes this has happened to me on a couple of occasions even though I carry a card saying I have a medical condition and can’t wait. 

I asked a member of staff if I could use their staff toilet and she refused saying I would need to walk down the road to the pub. 
I knew there was no way I would make it so I just opened my legs slightly and peed all over their floor. 
they weren’t impressed. 

Have you peed in other places similar to this?

6 hours ago, WendyMarty said:

they weren’t impressed. 

I hope you weren't embarrassed too much by this experience Wendy xx