Females told only foe employees

Have any females ever been desperate to pee but when they get to the store the employee says it'd only for employees or its out of order. If so what did you do?

4 hours ago, WendyMarty said:

Yes this has happened to me on a couple of occasions even though I carry a card saying I have a medical condition and can’t wait. 

a few months ago I was in Boots the chemist and suddenly felt the urge to pee. 
I asked a member of staff if I could use their staff toilet and she refused saying I would need to walk down the road to the pub. 
I knew there was no way I would make it so I just opened my legs slightly and peed all over their floor. 
they weren’t impressed. 

Do you have any other stories like this

5 hours ago, WendyMarty said:

Yes this has happened to me on a couple of occasions even though I carry a card saying I have a medical condition and can’t wait. 

I asked a member of staff if I could use their staff toilet and she refused saying I would need to walk down the road to the pub. 
I knew there was no way I would make it so I just opened my legs slightly and peed all over their floor. 
they weren’t impressed. 

Have you peed in other places similar to this?

6 hours ago, WendyMarty said:

they weren’t impressed. 

I hope you weren't embarrassed too much by this experience Wendy xx