Vitamin drinks and pee

I often drink berocca, which is a drink with lots of vitamins. It always helps me feel better physically through my day, but always makes me pee really yellow even if I drink a lot of water. It can be annoying for peeing discretely, though I do at least love yellow pee. I'm curious if anyone else here has drinks like this that make their pee really yellow.

• Like 1

The B vitamins are water soluble and they will turn your urine yellow.  Sounds like the vitamin drink has a decent supply of B vitamins. 

I remember an old story about vitamin B-12.  A woman came to a doctor and told him that she had no energy and nothing seemed help.  She wanted a shot of vitamin B-12.  He told her that vitamin B-12 does not give people energy and doctors were actually giving people shots of anabolic steroids. She still insisted, so he gave her an actual shot of vitamin B-12.  He said he saw her a couple of days later and she looked great, and she said she felt great.  So he tried a shot on himself, and he said it changed his mind.  It worked and made him feel great.  He argued that he did not think it was a placebo effect, but he could not explain why it worked so well.

• Like 1

I have never done this but , I was with Wayne ,he made me a ice tea with lots of raspberry flavor in it , I drank 3 of them until I couldn't hold it any more .

He asked me to sit over his face and pee, it was flavored like raspberries, it really was . I even tasted it and was surprised ! 

We do that as much as we can ,, every day now Him and me both .. Ruth 

Edited by on the porch
  • Like 1