Peeing at outdoor concerts, festivals or fairs

When I was younger, I used to go to local concerts in my city for things such as the 4th of July, and other activities during the summer, sometimes at smaller towns just outside of ours. Since these were outdoor events with not many in door public bathrooms near by, there would be porta potties setup, and sometimes even outdoor urinals (which isn't common in North America, at least not from what I've seen). The line's for the porta potties would grow large with many women waiting to use them, and often times us guys would just pee else where such as behind the porta potties, on trees, at the urinals where girls would peak at us and watch, etc. I've also seen plenty of videos online where men and women piss together at outdoor concerts/festivals, or where men will piss openly and anyone walking by can take a look. 

Have you ever been to an outdoor event such as this, and if so where have you pee'd and what was your experience like?

Yes, this is festival/concerts standard behavior. In many events I attended, it was not only men but also women peeing together, as in the videos you may have watched online.

There are already a few recent threads :

https://peefans.com/topic/29551-carnival/

https://peefans.com/topic/28890-roskilde-festival-the-peeing-paradise-for-outside-peeing/

Edited by vanessa9
  • Like 1

I feel like in Paris it might be somewhat common to have a piss in the bushes as the Eiffel tower lights are going. I've been there and have seen numerous people--mostly women, ducking into the bushes. I may have seen a bare bottom but I'm not sure. My airbnb window was nearly pissed in on a different night, completely unrelated. The guy was incredibly drunk. Watched his stream flow rapidly past our window.

• Like 2