Kate wetting shopping trip

6 minutes ago, riverflood7 said:

There must be something about the changing rooms in Marks & Spencer!
I went to buy some trousers there and took 3 or 4 pairs from the sale rail to the changing room. I had tried on a couple of pairs and had taken off the second pair and was about to put on the the third pair when, out of nowhere, this sudden feeling of needing to wee came over me. I must confess that I did start to dribble, I held myself but it still took a few seconds for my wee to stop and it had run down one leg to about my knee. I was too shocked to fully enjoy the moment so I tried to use a tissue from my bag to wipe the streak down my leg and dry my hands. I put my clothes back on, handed the trousers back to the assistant and got home as quickly as I could.

i didn’t feel desperate driving home but as soon as I turned the key to get through the front door, I felt the need. I rushed to the toilet, took down my trousers and just went through my knickers, the gusset was wet anyway. It was a real urgent warm wee and felt delicious. I wanted to keep my arousal going so I remember getting in the shower and just pleasuring myself. This was some ago, but I do remember that the shower head orgasm was much better once I had slipped my drenched knickers off.

i have just re-read this before posting, and let me clarify that I did not get any M&S trousers wet so there was no question of handing back soiled clothes to the assistant. As for the M&S knickers I was wearing that day, they got a soaking!

I'm so glad you were able to enjoy it ❤️

21 hours ago, Kingfisher28 said:

poor kate wet her self in public changing room. 

Hope she wasn't too embarrassed by the experience.

30 minutes ago, riverflood7 said:

There must be something about the changing rooms in Marks & Spencer!

We know that M&S has a certain perceived 'age demographic' of clothes shopper - although of course their appeal reaches much further as these posts show.

But as a store which is used by the 'older' lady shopper more than other UK high street clothing stores, I wonder if those changing rooms have been peed in by so many incontinent old ladies that they have some sort of barely noticeable urine smell.   Barely noticeable, but enough for the subconscious to think 'mmmm.... a bathroom, that's convenient.... let's wee....'    Or perhaps a subconscious cleaning product smell that's been used in there giving the thought of bathroom...

I'll stop over thinking now.

• Like 1