Chris’ Pee Adventures

Starting a thread to record adventures so I don’t need a new topic every time! 

My most recent pee fun was an evening where I was going to a hot yoga class. I put on sweat wicking boxer briefs (ie. Compression shorts) and then some short green running shorts. I knew I would be sweating a ton during the class so chugged several bottles of water during the afternoon leading up to it. Plus, if my pee was clear it would be easier to get away with what I had planned. I parked a little further from the door than necessary and started walking towards the class. I had peed at home earlier and confirmed my piss was nice and clear but already the need to pee had returned. As I walked I focused on relaxing my bladder and finally a gentle flow of urine poured from my dick. I didn’t break stride but quickly shut it off before too much damage happened to my shorts. I had timed it perfectly, just enough piss to soak my boxer briefs and make a few spots that showed through on the outside of my shorts, but nothing obvious enough to look pee-stain shaped. I had more fun planned for after the class got started. 

Concerned about letting a full bladder out onto my yoga mat I visited the urinal before class started. Pulling my dick out the top of my shorts and mostly emptying my bladder, although I made sure to tuck back into my shorts before releasing the final spurt into my pants. 

Then class began. Given the workout plus the heat I knew I would sweat enough to completely soak my shorts. I chugged another entire bottle of water while in the class. Shirtless, with sweat dripping off me, my shorts were soaked through by the halfway point. Towards the end of class I was regretting using the urinal beforehand as, despite all the water, my bladder wasn’t desperate. Nonetheless, as we entered the cooldown stretching, I focused on releasing whatever I could into my shorts. Finally a spurt of pee came out, creating a lovely warm sensation in my crotch. I wanted to do more though so as we did our meditation on the ground I really focused on relaxing. This time a much bigger spurt of pee flowed from my dick. The warmth was amazing. Knowing my shorts were already soaked with sweat I just stayed relaxed, not wanting the sensation to end, but my bladder didn’t have much pee. Quickly the stream trickled off. Probably for the best, wet as I was, I didn’t want the instructor to see the glistening of the active pee stream. 

After class, I wanted to do more. I chugged another bottle of water hoping I could refill my bladder enough to pee as I walked through the parking lot. I had to take the scenic route back to my car to have enough time to get a small squirt out but it felt great. 

The car ride home was a great opportunity to refill the bladder. By the time I parked at home I had a decent bit of pee saved up. I started walking towards my front door, this time it was much easier to release quickly while walking. I didn’t hold back, draining my whole bladder into my shorts. The pee filled my boxer briefs then poured down the inside of my shorts leg. From there it trickled down my leg into my flip flops. I was leaving a trail of pee drops down the sidewalk as I walked and my feet squelched with the warm liquid. Empty, I looked down to see a distinct wet patch on my shorts starting at my dick and expanding on its way down my leg till it reached the end of the shorts - from where drips of pee we’re still falling. The shorts had dried out faster than anticipated, so I waited a few minutes for them to return to a less noticeable color and then stepped inside, wiping the piss off my feet with a towel. 

I didn’t get any pics from this adventure but if enough folks request, I can try and repeat the events and photograph it next time!

• Hot 2
On 2/22/2024 at 11:29 PM, ChrisS said:

Nonetheless, as we entered the cooldown stretching, I focused on releasing whatever I could into my shorts. Finally a spurt of pee came out, creating a lovely warm sensation in my crotch. I wanted to do more though so as we did our meditation on the ground I really focused on relaxing. This time a much bigger spurt of pee flowed from my dick. The warmth was amazing. Knowing my shorts were already soaked with sweat I just stayed relaxed, not wanting the sensation to end, but my bladder didn’t have much pee. Quickly the stream trickled off. Probably for the best, wet as I was, I didn’t want the instructor to see the glistening of the active pee stream.

Wetting meditation should become an actual thing, I wonder how many people would be interested