Restaurant bathroom

That is a very lucky encounter!  You say you went to the men’s room, but she was in there.  Was she deliberately peeing in the men’s room without locking the door or was it a unisex single toilet?

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Alfresco said:

That is a very lucky encounter!  You say you went to the men’s room, but she was in there.  Was she deliberately peeing in the men’s room without locking the door or was it a unisex single toilet?

There are seperate mens & women's rooms, but if the women's is like the men's side, it's a one toilet/one sink only, no urinal. But there is a drain! LOL I can only assume someone was in the womens room already. I will ask her next time I talk to her.

• Love 1

A similar incident happened to me while I was in a bar in Japan last year. It's one of those bars with a single bathroom in the back. This bathroom had a main door, and right in there was the sink, a urinal, and a cubicle. However, the light above the cubicle was not working and this is crucial for what comes next.

So I walked into the bathroom, closed and locked the door behind me. Then thought to myself "Huh? Why would there be a storeroom in the cubicle?". You see, because the cubicle door was closed and there was no light above it. Hence, I thought it was a storage for cleaning equipment or some shit. So I basically proceeded to start peeing in the urinal. I was pretty tipsy at that point to imagine that technically there NEEDS to be a cubicle for women to go too. 

Halfway through my piss, I heard sounds from the cubicle right beside me and I literally jumped in shock. Yeah, silly me was imagining the japanese horror shows and ghost stuff. Then the cubicle door opened and out walks this super hot Eurasian lady. She was definitely not Japanese. Neither was I Japanese, else I would be lost at words of what to say to her other than "Sorry" (in English). Rightfully, it was her 'fault' for not locking the bathroom door. Anyway, she was as shocked as me, muttered something apologetic under her breath shyly and washed her hands as quickly as possible. Just as she was about to exit the small bathroom, I said "WAIT! Don't open the door! Cos if you do, you'll just be exposing me to everyone out there who can walk in any second!"

Thinking back now, she could have gone out and simply stood at the door to block others from entering. However, it made sense to her at that point in time so she simply stood facing the bathroom door while waiting for me to finish. We then left the bathroom together and went our separate ways into the night without any further word. It was an uneventful event.

The difference between our experiences was that she was not as game as the woman you met. Else things would have turned out very differently!

• Like 2
  • Love 2