Nurses

I am under the impression because they stay so busy they develop huge bladders out of necessity. I had a brief fling with a nurse that decidedly did not but she made up for it in other ways.

• Agree 1
  • Thanks 1
  • 1 month later...

I am aware that the hospitals are understaffed and the nurses are run ragged and don't even have time to pee some days.

I was  hospitalized  briefly twice last year for surgery.  I knew the nurses may be holding their pee going in. Unfortunately do to the drugs they gave me and generally feeling rotten I never even thought of looking for signs of desperation.  Frankly, at the time I didn't care about that. 

The one time I was in the hospital, my nurse came in and I could tell she was bursting, the clenched legs etc. She knew my bathroom was clean as I was bedridden. She looks at my chart & I ask her "you ok? You seem fidgety tonight!" She says "I gotta pee so bad" I tell her "well there's a toilet that hasn't been touched by a human in 4 days, help yourself!" She did and I heard what must've been a massive stream. I had a catheter in but I still got aroused LOL!

She was the same nurse that took the catheter out a couple days later and helped me use the urinal. Bliss.

• Like 1