Rando pulls over watching me piss

31 minutes ago, TylerHasFun said:

This actually happened before, just as surprising to me, cause who does that shit?  Lol.  This happened just a couple hours back. I was having a run, stopped to take a piss, I'm sorta in the shoulder of the main road.  And this guy in a jeep pulls by into the shoulder lane, you know the lane to the very right that's for like emergencies, opens his window and says hello to me.  I'm like whats up man, something wrong?  He says he just wanted to say hi.  I'm still pissing during all this.  Asks me do I usually just take a piss along the road like this.  I tell him yeah I guess so.   Asked me if I needed a ride or something I said I was good.  He smiles a bit more at me and then drives off.  I aint understand if he was flirting or what. He was just gonna pick up some random guy, lol was real strange.  And like I said this happened before.   I guess he enjoyed the show. 

Think he was trying to pick u up! 😜

I'd be both flattered and kinda freaked out tbh lol

Kinda reminds me of a time when i was taking a piss at a urinal with no dividers and i spotted a random guy from the corner of my eye staring at me and realized he was jacking off while watching lol

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Hot 1
7 hours ago, AshySlashy said:

I'd be both flattered and kinda freaked out tbh lol

Kinda reminds me of a time when i was taking a piss at a urinal with no dividers and i spotted a random guy from the corner of my eye staring at me and realized he was jacking off while watching lol

Damn.  What happened?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
On 2/17/2024 at 1:01 AM, TylerHasFun said:

Damn.  What happened?

Was on a long road trip, got superrrr despersate, like legit i really had to go. So i stopped to a gas station to take a piss and get back on the road asap, 

I walked into the restroom and ran up to the first urinal i seen and let out a loud sigh of relief as im going i noticed the urinals have no dividers, which i dont mind regardless but oddly enough the urinal im standing at is so close to the edge of the wall that you are literally in clear view of the entrance of the restroom as soon as you walk in, so im not standing very close into the urinal as i never am but this was like you get a full frontal view of me as im pissing as soon as you walk in.

I didnt really mind, so as im peeing around 10 or 15 seconds into it a guy walked in and im just to occupied by the relief that i dont pay much attention, i was letting out sighs, looking up directly to the roof just pissing away and i noticed from the corner or my eye the guy is across from me standing in front of the urinal and looking in my direction.

So i look a little to the side and noticed him shaking his dick but still staring so as im still pissing i look directly at him and he is full on jerking off with his eyes locked in on me. 

Once i realized what was happening i was fairly shocked and just looked at him and shook my head kinda in disbaleif. He tried making small talk i barely responded and continued peeing, i peed for around 45sec-1min i would say and figured to give him a show so i stepped back a bit more, finished up and made sure he seen me have a good shake off and walked away. 

I was shocked and flattered all at the same time lol it was honestly fun as fuck knowing someone watched 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 2
2 hours ago, AshySlashy said:

Was on a long road trip, got superrrr despersate, like legit i really had to go. So i stopped to a gas station to take a piss and get back on the road asap, 

I walked into the restroom and ran up to the first urinal i seen and let out a loud sigh of relief as im going i noticed the urinals have no dividers, which i dont mind regardless but oddly enough the urinal im standing at is so close to the edge of the wall that you are literally in clear view of the entrance of the restroom as soon as you walk in, so im not standing very close into the urinal as i never am but this was like you get a full frontal view of me as im pissing as soon as you walk in.

I didnt really mind, so as im peeing around 10 or 15 seconds into it a guy walked in and im just to occupied by the relief that i dont pay much attention, i was letting out sighs, looking up directly to the roof just pissing away and i noticed from the corner or my eye the guy is across from me standing in front of the urinal and looking in my direction.

So i look a little to the side and noticed him shaking his dick but still staring so as im still pissing i look directly at him and he is full on jerking off with his eyes locked in on me. 

Once i realized what was happening i was fairly shocked and just looked at him and shook my head kinda in disbaleif. He tried making small talk i barely responded and continued peeing, i peed for around 45sec-1min i would say and figured to give him a show so i stepped back a bit more, finished up and made sure he seen me have a good shake off and walked away. 

I was shocked and flattered all at the same time lol it was honestly fun as fuck knowing someone watched 

nice bro.  sounds like he liked what he was seeing too

4 hours ago, TylerHasFun said:

nice bro.  sounds like he liked what he was seeing too

Ya, lol i suppose so lol once i spotted him he didnt stop he kept on going andni guess enjoyiny the show. Which honestly i didnt mind at all and is kind of a turn on lol

• Hot 1