Why would you go to a (public) toilet before entering the pool? I mean the whole point of pool bars is that you can drink without ever having to go there.

And there is nothing better than that sweet relief you feel when emtying your full bladder upon entering the pool for the first time. 

Edited by TrashyToni
  • Like 1
  • Agree 2
18 minutes ago, Hayley Bauer said:

I’ve always been a toilet girl, even when I’m camping I got to find a outhouse or go in someone’s trailer.

Hopefully, your time around us pervs (and I mean that in the nicest sense 😁) will encourage you to break that filthy habit.

• Like 3
5 hours ago, Hayley Bauer said:

I left mortified and got into the swimming pool.   Ordered a few shots of tequila to get over that humiliation

Mortified ? Humiliation ?

Well, you just used a toilet. You shouldn't give a shit that it was the wrong one. And the guy didn't seem to be really disturbed..

• Agree 2

That’s what Katie said.  She’s like what’s the big deal I go in the men’s room all the time, the lineup for the women’s can be very long sometimes.   You had a roof over your head and you were in a stall nobody could see you.

• Like 1

I'm sure you enjoyed the relief of that pee. Two.minutes! And I guess in time you could see the funny side of the story and even enjoy the fact that you've peed in the men's room 😊. Thanks for telling us about it!

Edited by Kupar