Men and women pissing outside

19 hours ago, Takashi96 said:

I was at a little music festival in the woods last weekend hanging out around a campfire with a bunch of fun people. Most of whom I'd never met before that night. Although we were in the woods it wasn't without porta potties. As the night wore on, one cute girl stood up and lamented that she had to trek back to the nasty smelling porta potty to pee. I agreed, they did smell. So I recommended she try the woods as I had earlier.

However, she balked at the idea saying, "Um, yeah. I don't have that option because...you know. Girl." 

I felt sad for her on many levels. 

Yes I would feel sad for her too, but I would always say that being a girl shouldn’t stop her and that there are plenty of girls who do pee outside. I would tell her the important thing is she is comfortable with whatever she decides to do, but no judgement if she wants to pee outside and actually I really admire girls who are brave enough to do it.

• Like 1
On 7/2/2024 at 12:25 AM, Alfresco said:

Yes I would feel sad for her too, but I would always say that being a girl shouldn’t stop her and that there are plenty of girls who do pee outside. I would tell her the important thing is she is comfortable with whatever she decides to do, but no judgement if she wants to pee outside and actually I really admire girls who are brave enough to do it.

I had only known her for a few hours. I wasn't going to encourage a girl I had just met to pee outside after she had already told me her anatomy wouldn't allow it. Besides, it sounded to me like she had already decided what she was comfortable with. Telling her I really admired girls who are brave enough to pee outside would probably sound like a thinly veiled admission that I'm very interested when girls pee outside at events I am attending.   

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

I think this story will fit this topic. I couldn’t find a better place for it…

Wife (29f) and (I 32m) went to our backyard yesterday to play. We planned this out and it happened just the way I wanted it to. I texted her on my way home from work and told her what I wanted to do and to drink a lot of water. 
Here’s what happened. 
We went outside I had boxer shorts on and a t-shirt she has a black dress with no panties. I was laying there getting a handjob and let out a shot of piss and precum mixture. It was think and there was quite a bit. We both tasted it and kept playing. She responded with a dribble of piss out of her pussy and said “she tried teasing me with a little dribble but now she really has to pee.” 
I told her “the faster you gets me off with the handjob the sooner you can pee.”

This is where it gets good! 

She’s whacking me off and I get fidgety and moany and close to cumming. She asked “what’s the matter?” And I replied by saying “you better get into the 69 position. “

As soon as she does she pisses on my face and chest with her pussy right in my face and I explode. Cum goes everywhere including all over her tits and face. I shot a huge load despite cumming 2 of the last 4 days. She finished her piss on my face and I even got some in my mouth as she milked the last few drops of cum out of my cock. I cleaned up a little bit with my shirt soaked in piss and then I rubbed her clit and pissed on her leg as she had her orgasm. We went back inside and did laundry both highly satisfied with our outdoor play. She talked about it all night. 

• Like 1
  • Hot 2