Fun story from college

1 hour ago, TylerHasFun said:

Me and my friends were hangingout, talking about old times and I remembered this story. thought youd like it.  

So I was 20, it was in the college library.  I was feeling real ballsy and I hate to piss real bad.  I always liked the 3rd floor as it was more quiet and lots of corners to hide doing stuff, ya know what I mean?  I look over to these rows of desks and there is one other guy sitting there studying.  Next to him is this big potted tree, dont know what kind.  Seems pretty to himself like he wouldn't try to be confrontation to me for doing nothing, so I took my chances. I walked over to the plant and I unzipped and started pissing in the plant.  I didn't wanna stare at em, but in the corner of my eye I see him looked puzzled and he sees what I am doing and he quickly looks back down to his book.  I hear him mumble wtf.  So I keep going, well over a minute.  And he keeps trying to stare but not be obvious about it.  At this point I am starting to crack up.  Then I rip this loud ass fart, which then I bust out laughing.  I see him flinch when i fart, like the sound scared him,  He laughs to, and he says what the fuck man?  After I finish, I just zip up and stroll away.  I see he him staring over at the tree, and he is still laughing.

I run into to him another time later.  He recognized me, and started laughing with me about it, saying he aint never seen something like that before.  All in good fun.  

Bro you are a beast!  

• Love 1