What type of floor is this?

I'm really feeling the need to let loose with some wet fun and I think my basement is the best place. I'm wondering exactly what type of flooring my basement has, if it's waterproof, and if it would soak in pee (I don't want that). I remember it being a little sticky when I've peed on it before but I didn't mop it or anything like I would after spraying the room.

Floor 1.jpeg

Floor 2.jpeg

It’s either porcelain or ceramic tile, or some kind of vinyl rolled and printed to look and feel kind of like tile. It’s waterproof but the edges might have tiny cracks where piss could run into the subfloor or ceiling or into walls below. Take a look, or piss on a floor outside your home 

11 hours ago, longbastard said:

It’s either porcelain or ceramic tile, or some kind of vinyl rolled and printed to look and feel kind of like tile. It’s waterproof but the edges might have tiny cracks where piss could run into the subfloor or ceiling or into walls below. Take a look, or piss on a floor outside your home 

It’s not real tile. By edges, do you mean seams between parts of the floor or just on the edges by the walls? I only plan on pissing in the middle of the room and won’t be dealing with wall edges.

For me, this looks like a good old stone tile floor, hold in place with plaster. I cannot see any reasonable cracks there.

Now the question is, how old are those tiles and were they threatened the way they should be? Because stone tiles can become porous over time, if they are not sealed correctly. And if this is the case, they can absorb liquids.

If you are not sure, you may try to pee a little bit somewhere hidden and observe for a few days. If its porous, there will be a stain for a few days, until the absorbed fluid evaporates from the stone again.

If it's sealed correctly, you should have no problem wiping it up with no or only minimal stains.

Either way, I can't see a thing that should hold you back from pissing in your basement. Have fun!