pee sample at the dr

Not so much giving a sample, but one time at the urologist I was given a test to measure my flow rate. Being male and over 40, my prostate keeps wanting to interrupt my sleep. 🙄

I was told to arrive with a full bladder. I complied 😁 and, after filling out the paperwork (why do they make me do this first?), was promptly ushered into a bathroom with a toilet fitting with some kind of device. Without hesitation, I unzipped, aimed and peed for what must have been a good 30 seconds, before I headed for the examination room.

I sat there for a few minutes, before the doctor arrived to give me the results. It just so happened that I had a woman urologist, and I'm pretty sure she was trying to hide a smile when telling me I did just fine. 

• Like 1
  • Hug 2
40 minutes ago, weequeen said:

I had to go to the emergency room last week for a minor injury (i am okay!) but of course before they started any major tests they had to collect my urine to make sure i wasn’t pregnant. the nurse gave me the typical cup and told me to go in the bathroom and then bring it back. i had to pee about a 4 out of a 10 urgency and i was thrilled to be able to have a bit of piss fun while in my misery at the time. i went in the stall and pulled my pants down, cleaned my labia like they said to do, let a trickle of pee out, then put the cup under while i was standing in the stall. i love peeing into things so this was like a normal day thing for me lol. i filled up that cup to the brim, put on the cap and set it on the shelf. i still had a little more pee in my until my bladder was empty - i was squirming to finish while i was holding it - so i squat down over the drain and finished my piss into it. all went into it with nothing more than a few drops on the tile. i wiped myself with toilet paper and flushed the toilet, washed my hands and brought my cup full of my pee to the nurse station. it was so nice and warm in my hands! when i set it down the nurse looked at it and said something like “we only need a few drops really but okay” and laughed. 

anyone else have any fun stories about giving their urine sample to doctors? 

Yes when I know I am going to have give a urine sample. I will hold it before hand so I can fill the cup to the brim.

• Like 1