On 2/3/2024 at 2:32 AM, Colormerose said:

Today Hubby and I took a drive up to see my parents. We had his mom with. I made a run to the bathroom before we left. It's an 1.5 hour drive. 

We went to the bank for his mom and she took almost 45 min in the bank while we sat in the vehicle. So we left an hour after we were going to. 

We didn't get very far before I felt that twinge in my bladder that says, "hmm you would be happier if you found a bathroom." Well I didn't want to admit that so soon and I could make it an 1.5 hr drive right. ? Well I decided if I took a nap I wouldn't feel it. As we were stopping to get off the freeway, 30 min from our destination it really was hitting me. I was feeling every single bump. One particular bump I almost started peeing. I finally made him stop at a gas station. I was not going to make it the rest of the way. 

I was pee dancing trying to get my pants down in front of the toilet. I peed so hard you guys!! 

Hubby was texting me teasing me that I could have waited. (he loves pushing my limits)

Needless to say it was such a fun feeling. 

That was very hot I enjoyed that I would have liked to smell your panties after you took them off

• Agree 1
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, mradventures said:

That is so hot like I said your panties would have told the whole story I know that a lot of men like smelling panties

Yes I second the joy of smelling panties. Would be hot to see how wet those panties were after this incident.

• Agree 1
6 hours ago, MRJH22 said:

Yes I second the joy of smelling panties. Would be hot to see how wet those panties were after this incident.

Well now that Ik how to make some extra cash. Lol jk 

Oh I felt that turned on wetness between my thighs for hours after that one. Feeling the relief from finally relieving myself

• Hot 4