Penelope's Pee-Shy Peril

The fact this hasn't had a single reply so far is criminal!

So please, let me be the first.

This story was amazing! Penny sounds really hot and I love the shyness. I know you spent a lot of time writing this, and the whole thing is incredible but I think my favourite part was the trickle of wee over her bum!

Thank you!

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Sophie said:

Thank you!

You are truly welcome - just formulating the ideas in my head has been almost arousing as any video… well almost.

And I have the second half of Penelope’s ride home (and catchup with boyfriend) completely planned - it’s developed from what I had in mind…

Watch this space for when I get myself an hour or two free.

😈😎😊

• Love 2

Oh! How had I missed this? Another wonderful work of fiction. Plausible and beautifully described. I feel for Penny ... But at the same time I'm enjoying her desperation, and I hope she is too! 

Amazing! I love how Penelope's awakening has happened here, and I hope she will have other adventures in the future. thanks for this lovely, hot story Goose.

• Agree 1
  • Thanks 1
On 2/10/2024 at 11:36 AM, whiskey35 said:

Will second that, hope there's another chapter where Penelope can enjoy an outdoor wee with Kelly on the next ride out.

On 2/7/2024 at 9:39 AM, Kupar said:

Amazing! I love how Penelope's awakening has happened here, and I hope she will have other adventures in the future. thanks for this lovely, hot story Goose.

Now those aren't bad ideas...   Would it be the same if it's easy?

23 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Now those aren't bad ideas...   Would it be the same if it's easy?

As you like. Your stories are always wonderful and welcome 🙂