Videos of me peeing in my pants

1 hour ago, Deanna Lydia said:

More vids, and some photo sequences added.  I'd have put them here but uploading content isn't working.  ENJOY!!

Photos (including gifs) can be uploaded to the site providing they are under 5MB in size.  However, any video content needs to be hosted somewhere else and then you can post a link to it from the site here, which you've already found.

But that's most likely why you found uploading not working. 😁

1 hour ago, Deanna Lydia said:

so I discovered... 😁

I thought this should be enjoyed.

Can I share that link in the chat?

You can definitely share links to video content in a relevant forum post - such as this one for example which is of course in the Men Pissing...  topic area.

We just ask that users think about sensible places to post - often there's an existing thread which is a perfect to add a post with the link.  Sometimes it may justify a post in its own right.  Our Site Search, and particularly the Advanced Search is a good way to find if there's already similar content where it can be added to bring a thread back to life and get the best audience.

If you were talking 'chat' as in LiveChat or a message, then also yes providing it's in context - like it a conversation was already taking place and the link flows into the conversation naturally.   Posting a link out of the blue and unsolicited into chat isn't desirable though.