Love when it rains outside

Makes sense.  Lol, as you manage to keep most of your dick inside your pants.  Yo I tried walking and pissing the other night behind my building.  Damn fucked it up, pissed all over my leg.  Lol

• Haha 4
12 minutes ago, BadBoy21 said:

Makes sense.  Lol, as you manage to keep most of your dick inside your pants.  Yo I tried walking and pissing the other night behind my building.  Damn fucked it up, pissed all over my leg.  Lol

Yeah bro, had it all the way inside,  And nice on you trying bro, takes practice.  Keep at it

• Like 1
  • Love 1

A few days ago I woke up a bit early for work and it was raining. Purposely held in my morning pee and left early to catch the bus— it’s at max a 4-minute walk to the stop and I had 10 for the bus to arrive— so I could pee behind a car or something while I waited. Lo and behold, big 18-wheeler parked close to the stop. Stopped to rest my foot on the back tire to tie my shoe (which I actually needed to do) then walked to the middle wheels to hide behind and pee all over them. It was a hard stream and a good 35 or so seconds. 

• Hot 3
20 hours ago, Hidengo said:

A few days ago I woke up a bit early for work and it was raining. Purposely held in my morning pee and left early to catch the bus— it’s at max a 4-minute walk to the stop and I had 10 for the bus to arrive— so I could pee behind a car or something while I waited. Lo and behold, big 18-wheeler parked close to the stop. Stopped to rest my foot on the back tire to tie my shoe (which I actually needed to do) then walked to the middle wheels to hide behind and pee all over them. It was a hard stream and a good 35 or so seconds. 

Nice one bro.  

• Like 1