On the porch with Ruth , ask my anything

I read a few pages of where people said ," ask me anything " I thought it may help me to come out more , Wayne Told me to start this , opening up to people I don't know or will I ever meet.

It may be what I need  , SO ask me anything ,I won't lie or be shy about my answers .

Thank you Ruth 

We were together for a few months before anything happened,  one night I had some wine ,which I never had before and got a bit tipsy, we ended up in bed ,and he started kissing my body all over , when he was ,,down there,, he was licking me and I went out of control , I peed very hard ,he held my body tight against his fase and took it all .

After that he told me that I gave him a special gift. He wanted me to do that every time we made love , I never have done anything like this in my life , wow , it was fantastic . We do this every day it seems , like I can't get enough of it ,,

• Like 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, on the porch said:

We were together for a few months before anything happened,  one night I had some wine ,which I never had before and got a bit tipsy, we ended up in bed ,and he started kissing my body all over , when he was ,,down there,, he was licking me and I went out of control , I peed very hard ,he held my body tight against his fase and took it all .

After that he told me that I gave him a special gift. He wanted me to do that every time we made love , I never have done anything like this in my life , wow , it was fantastic . We do this every day it seems , like I can't get enough of it ,,

Nice story, thanks for sharing.
Do you also try wetting yourself for your own pleasure without your partner?
Or try peeing in other places than the toilet just for the sensation of it?

Wayne was the one that showed me a whole new way of enjoyment and life style .

I never would have thought of doing any thing in this manner while I was alone.  The religious community was so strict of behavior, even the women couldn't go out if they had their menstrual period.  We did go to the East side of the island to watch sun up .It was marvelous to see , We had a large ice tea and  he just peed while sitting the bench I was laughing so hard I started to pee too , so now some walls came down and its much easier to do , 

By my self ? For my own pleasure ? Not yet , Every thing I do is for Wayne . I never want to leave him , more than anything we have so much fun ...

• Like 1