On a walk😁

I have a question for all forum members. You are on a walk near the city and you see that there is a camping site (there is a covered table, a place where you can prepare food). You can see that there are a few sandwiches left on this table, maybe some vegetables and the like. It looks like someone left it and I have no one around. What do you do in this situation?

I agree - I'm sort of the mind that even if it's left, it's still sort of someone's property.

And if it's in a city then perhaps it's been deliberately left so that those in need can get at least some food - someone paying the favour forwards as it were.

• Hug 1
  • Agree 1

I would not pee on it, only if it were obvious scraps someone did not clean up or already moldy. In generals picknick table would sound like fun, if noone is camping there currently.

• Hug 1

I really like your answers. It's a pity that so few people commented, but I hope that you will catch up and comment on this topic. As for me, I wouldn't pee on it either. It would be different if it was lying on the ground somewhere and it would be obvious that it would go to waste anyway🤭

• Agree 1
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Klaudia99 said:

As for me, I wouldn't pee on it either.

Pleased to see your reaction too. I was worried you might be taking the opposite approach. 

There are so many other lovely places and opportunities on a nice walk to pee; I always take the precautions of having plenty to drink before I go on a walk, so that I can really enjoy the pleasure of peeing in the open air. Its a great feeling!

• Agree 1