This is a long shot, but does anybody have any of my old videos or even screenshots?

Hello! I used to have an account here called “Justanormalguy”. I have posted many and many of videos here and on sites like erome. Things like me pissing out my bedroom window, pissing over my basement drain, pissing in a parking garage (frequently posted on the topic “parking garage wall stains and puddles”), pissing in my yard, off my back deck, etc. 

I know it’s a long shot that someone saved these but I would absolutely love to have them back however I know they’re probably permanently gone. I’ll just have to make new content!

If by some miracle you have some of these videos please tell me on this page and I’ll message you and get it from you! I would love you forever lol

Edited by JustWhipItOut
2 hours ago, PartyPisser said:

That was some really hot content. Loved it! And would love for you to post new stuff! Didn't save any of it though.

Thank you! I’m definitely wanting to make more content soon, just gotta get around to it. That’s a shame though! I want to see my window pees so bad but I know they’re just gone. That was at my old house so I can’t even go out there any longer. 

• 1 month later...

Maybe, I know I used to watch them a lot, you've been my inspiration. I've always wanted to do like you do in parking garages and at home, that's so hot that you never cared if you got caught. I just always figured my mom would freak out if she caught me, but actually when she finally did catch me, (I'd become quite obvious by then) she was completely cool about it, saying whatever I was comfortable with was fine with her.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
On 3/10/2024 at 5:08 PM, toseepee said:

Have you checked the wayback machine? About when were you posting your videos and stories? It might have snapshots of your stuff!

I didn’t even think to use this! A perfect way to see at least my old stories and posts. Thank you!

1 hour ago, JustWhipItOut said:

I didn’t even think to use this! A perfect way to see at least my old stories and posts. Thank you!

I bet you could explore some more and see different posts of yours! I wonder if any of your pics could be found. You had others, such as you peeing out a window? I don't remember the names but I can look.

I love your posts and would love to find them lol

• Like 1
5 hours ago, toseepee said:

I bet you could explore some more and see different posts of yours! I wonder if any of your pics could be found. You had others, such as you peeing out a window? I don't remember the names but I can look.

I love your posts and would love to find them lol

That window was my absolute favorite lol I’ve tried exploring but most of the pages it says the way back machine hasn’t backed up this page or something along those lines. I have someone who says they’ve saved some videos of mine and I hope some of them are me using that window, I’ll probably share them again if so!

• Love 1