Recent nature walk may lead to more

Over the weekend I went hiking with a local nature club. It was very good in the sense of getting exercise and seeing wildlife. But, if it weren't for a message I received earlier today, I'm pretty sure I wouldn't have even have mentioned it here.

You see, this group is pretty much all retired folks. It seems to be more women than men, and the ages range from the late-40s to a few well into their 80s. I was one of the younger ones and almost certainly the fittest, although most everybody kept with the pace. Those that didn't caught up whenever we stopped while our leader talked about what we were supposed to be seeing.

Of course, I was a little bored, in part because it wasn't much as far as workouts go. But, even more so, because nobody seemed to be getting desperate. I guess even senior citizens can usually hold for at least 90 minutes.

In fact, I probably would have written this group off if I hadn't gotten a text from one of the women asking me if I'd like to join her for a one-on-one hike later this week. Even though she appears to be many years older than me, her suggesting that she was looking for something much longer seemed to get my interest. Perhaps I'm reading more into this than there is. Or perhaps not, as over many years of hiking I seem to have developed a certain "radar".

I'd be interested in hearing what you think.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Way too soon to tell in regards to the fetish but generally promising that she wants a one-on-one hike.   Be polite, hold off on the pee talk until you gain trust but bring LOTS of hydration!  It's one thing to pee with/around someone but dropping the "it's a sexual kink" bomb should come after a friendship has been established IMO.  If you're just interested in seeing her desperate once or something, it could be very promising indeed.  Have fun & keep us posted!

• Agree 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1

She likes you. I think that's perhaps the only thing certain. And that's excellent. I am assuming you will go for the longer hike. Tell us what happens when inevitably you or she need to pee. 🙂

• Like 1

Well - certainly sounds good from the perspective of developing a friendship, even if it turns out to be entirely non-pee related.

I'd be tempted to go, make it the longer hike and just take it as a developing friendship.   It could be that she's lonely, in want of companionship, just has a preference for something more active in the hikes than the group offers.

Maybe wait until you're reasonably well into the walk, and having gauged the conversation - then maybe you express that YOU need to pee.  'Does she mind' if you just take a quick pee against a tree or behind a bush - one of the hazards of being hydrated in the great outdoors.  Far more disarming than directly asking about her pee habits outdoors, but it's a 'safe' way to find out what her views are.   Does she disapprove, most likely will give you discrete privacy (not that you need or want it), but it may open that discussion as to her preferences and experiences.

And if you're really lucky, you never know, by that point she may be sufficiently comfortable around you...

• Agree 2
7 hours ago, MommyImWettingMyself said:

Way too soon to tell in regards to the fetish but generally promising that she wants a one-on-one hike.   Be polite, hold off on the pee talk until you gain trust but bring LOTS of hydration!  It's one thing to pee with/around someone but dropping the "it's a sexual kink" bomb should come after a friendship has been established IMO.  If you're just interested in seeing her desperate once or something, it could be very promising indeed.  Have fun & keep us posted!

It definitely sounds promising to me . Good you read it the same way. I'll make sure to bring plenty of hydration, but certainly don't plan to drop a "bomb" or anything.

7 hours ago, Kupar said:

She likes you. I think that's perhaps the only thing certain. And that's excellent. I am assuming you will go for the longer hike. Tell us what happens when inevitably you or she need to pee. 🙂

I'm pretty sure she likes me, or at least she likes that I can keep up with her for a few hours on the trail. I've already planned out a few routes that should take us three to five hours to cover if we walk at a reasonable pace. Of course, I haven't factored in any stops.

6 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Well - certainly sounds good from the perspective of developing a friendship, even if it turns out to be entirely non-pee related.

I'd be tempted to go, make it the longer hike and just take it as a developing friendship.   It could be that she's lonely, in want of companionship, just has a preference for something more active in the hikes than the group offers.

Maybe wait until you're reasonably well into the walk, and having gauged the conversation - then maybe you express that YOU need to pee.  'Does she mind' if you just take a quick pee against a tree or behind a bush - one of the hazards of being hydrated in the great outdoors.  Far more disarming than directly asking about her pee habits outdoors, but it's a 'safe' way to find out what her views are.   Does she disapprove, most likely will give you discrete privacy (not that you need or want it), but it may open that discussion as to her preferences and experiences.

And if you're really lucky, you never know, by that point she may be sufficiently comfortable around you...

I'm looking at this as just developing a friendship, enjoying the company of someone who enjoys a comparable level of activity. Of course, that devil on my shoulder may have other ideas, but I'll do my level best to keep him at bay while on the trail.

I expect we'll be having conversation right from the very start of the hike. I'll pretty much let her lead the direction it takes. Probably after an hour to 90 minutes, I'll mention that I could use a pee break, something I tend to do on most hikes thinking it might make my trail partner more comfortable that she's not the one who needs to bring the subject up.

A big thanks to all of you for your thoughts. That's probably what I like best about this site, how more than anything we're a group of friends that take an interest in one another.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
25 minutes ago, glad1 said:

That's probably what I like best about this site, how more than anything we're a group of friends that take an interest in one another.

Absolutely 🙂 

• Like 1

Thought you might like an update. I'm about to head of to meet up with my trail partner.

I'll admit I'm a little excited. She sent me another message last that she's up for at least three, maybe four or five hours. Yes, I've brought along a couple extra water bottles.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Sorry that I took another day to post my story. You might say I was a little preoccupied last night. 🤣

I've moved it to the Real Experiences section. Probably none of you will believe it played out like this, but sometimes truth is stranger than fiction.

On 1/16/2024 at 1:18 AM, MommyImWettingMyself said:

I don't even think I should tell my best friends I'm into it. I'm considering just taking this secret to my grave. 

• Hug 2
  • Agree 1