Funny question. Any of you fart while using the urinals?

I have heard people be on both sides of the fence about this matter.  I was thinking about this at work a couple days ago when I was at the urinal.  My friend at work and I were at the urinals at the same time.  I have always thought farts were funny so all of a sudden I let this monster rip, like 3 seconds long.  While pissing, my friend looks at me both shocked and in hysterics.  He thought it was so outrageous but funny that I did that.  He actually farted back at me.  Like, is it a big deal really?  Then again it could just be me, because I am always the one that lets em rip, whether its around friends or at work.  I get a lot of laughs out of it.  But wanted to know your thoughts about farting at the urinal.  Obviously I mean when other people are around, not while you are by yourself.

• Haha 1
57 minutes ago, BadBoy21 said:

I have heard people be on both sides of the fence about this matter.  I was thinking about this at work a couple days ago when I was at the urinal.  My friend at work and I were at the urinals at the same time.  I have always thought farts were funny so all of a sudden I let this monster rip, like 3 seconds long.  While pissing, my friend looks at me both shocked and in hysterics.  He thought it was so outrageous but funny that I did that.  He actually farted back at me.  Like, is it a big deal really?  Then again it could just be me, because I am always the one that lets em rip, whether its around friends or at work.  I get a lot of laughs out of it.  But wanted to know your thoughts about farting at the urinal.  Obviously I mean when other people are around, not while you are by yourself.

Lol, bro that's me too.  Urinal or while outside taking a piss ,I always rip em.  Will groan and exagerate when other people are around.  Farts are funny as hell dude.  I fart around everyone, all the time

• Haha 1