You're cool, I'd also like to be able to pee like that in someone's apartment, on the sofa or carpet. It would be very funny. First of all, I would drink a lot so that I could pee a lot 😍

• Love 1
  • Hot 2
6 hours ago, Klaudia99 said:

You're cool, I'd also like to be able to pee like that in someone's apartment, on the sofa or carpet. It would be very funny. First of all, I would drink a lot so that I could pee a lot 😍

Trust me it's so fun to do and such a turn on we never use our toilet we just piss freely at our place 😁

• Hug 1
  • Hot 1

Yes , new year was a real hoot , I was on the couch watching  a movie and my lady friend came out wearing a tiny silk robe I bought her .She laid me back and then got on top of me with her pussy right on my face and mouth , and then just sat there not moving ,I was licking her clit and pee hole and drip by drip she let it out , and said ,,Please more ,  this woman is like none I have ever been with , everything we do is new to her , truth 

Her pee is very tasty , almost no bad taste at all , kinda sweet almost .I can go down on her 20 times a day If that were possible 

She is my winning lottery 

Edited by on the porch
  • Like 1
  • Hot 2
7 hours ago, on the porch said:

Tak, nowy rok był naprawdę szalony, siedziałem na kanapie i oglądałem film, a moja przyjaciółka wyszła w maleńkim jedwabnym szlafroku, który jej kupiłem. Położyła mnie na plecach, a potem położyła się na mnie z cipką na mojej twarzy i usta, a potem po prostu siedziałem i się nie ruszałem, lizałem jej łechtaczkę i otwór na siusiu, kropla po kropli, ona wypuściła to i powiedziała: „Proszę więcej, ta kobieta jest jak żadna inna, z jaką kiedykolwiek byłem, wszystko, co robimy, jest to dla niej nowość, prawda 

Jej siusiu jest bardzo smaczne, prawie bez żadnego złego smaku, prawie słodkie. Mógłbym się na nią spuszczać 20 razy dziennie. Gdyby to było możliwe 

Ona jest moją zwycięską loterią 

When I read this, I wonder if you would like my pee🤭

• 2 weeks later...