another website gone: (Girlspee / Vids / Pissrip status)

On 5/15/2024 at 2:52 PM, PeeingPoshBoy said:

Girlspee.net has been displaying the DDOS screen blocking me from access for the past couple of weeks! I miss my favourite site!

It's still therre, just very picky where you are connecting from/VPN location

I also saved a lot of them. I also saved a lot from pissrip before it turns into private, specially HDC and WD, but some others too, that I won't mention because of Google's issues.

I believe the better way to share/revive those contents would be a telegram group or channel, specially for the anonymity of it. I searched all this forum to see if there's an official telegram group or channel, but found none!

Also, I believe we could make a fund to get new updated content, specially from those sites that are extremely rare on the whole web.

I don't know who are the active admins here, but would I need some authorization to create an telegram channel or telegram group here and invite people to share some content and maybe, just maybe, revive those contents and keep on the good work pissrip and girlspee did?   

image.png

image.png

image.png

Ps: Did you know that GIRLSPEE.NET is still online, right?! Only the DNS has gone down, but the hosting is still working.

If you edit your hosts file (on windows: C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc\hosts, edit with notepad as administrator), you can add this:
92.119.113.27 girlspee.net

That IP is the last IP pointed by the DNS server.

Then you can navigate and still watch all the content. I don't know for how long that hosted content would still be available, but at this very moment, it's working fine.

Edited by Darryl Ortiz
10 hours ago, Darryl Ortiz said:

Ps: Did you know that GIRLSPEE.NET is still online, right?! Only the DNS has gone down, but the hosting is still working.

If you edit your hosts file (on windows: C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc\hosts, edit with notepad as administrator), you can add this:
92.119.113.27 girlspee.net

That IP is the last IP pointed by the DNS server.

Then you can navigate and still watch all the content. I don't know for how long that hosted content would still be available, but at this very moment, it's working fine.

How would one do this on a device that isn't windows?