Post Christmas Pee

35 minutes ago, Great Horned Owl said:

Please see my post entitled "Post Christmas Pee Part 2". Some juicy stuff there. Hoping my NYRs party proves fruitful with some hot and potentially new pees. Some pretty sexy women expected to show. I will have a lot of beverages and my ears and eyes wide open for pee encounters.

@Great Horned Owl - Please add to existing posts, there's no need to create a new post each time.   It just results in the forum becoming more spread out and means you get less views.

Your posts have been merged together here.   Rule 13 refers.

You’ve got three very sweet girls there my friend, who are so comfortable and flirtatious with you.  The sister is amazing.  I wonder why her flow is so light and it takes her so much longer than her mom and your fiancé?  The girl definitely won’t be winning any distance contests but she is queen of duration! Does she go all at once, or does she start and stop at all?  The mother with her hissy pees is also very distinctive.  Must be really interesting to have so many occasions to listen and compare.