Hello there!

dan7494

I recently discovered this forum by chance. Please excuse grammatical errors, not a native speaker. 🙂

Personally, I keep the pee-fetish in private and never have any public experience.

But I am fascinated by the reports and fictional stories.

This place is the only one so far where I have found a combination of the pee- and object destruction fetish.

Fictional stories about it are a huge turn-on for me, but I understand if not everyone enjoys it.

I will probably contribute a fictional story of my own in the near future, according to the forum rules of course.

Looking forward to exchanging with other pee enthusiasts.

• Like 1

Hi @dan7494 and a huge welcome to this community.  Your grammar was 'spot on' and perfectly easy to understand.

Hope you enjoy finding your way around the site.  There are lots of Real Experiences shared from various members which you may enjoy, and plenty of visual content too.

Do shout up if you have any questions.  Also, if you want Staff to check any content against the site rules that's fine too.

Cheers - Goose