1 hour ago, Simsala said:

Hi, I am new here and love this page. I am a 21 year old girl and I am in a relationship with a 19 year old girl. We both are into peeing 🙂

We both go to the gym regularly. Working out makes us really horny. I don't know what it is - maybe the hormones that are released by the muscle training? Or maybe the other girls in the gym in their tight tights? In any case, we always feel like playing pee games afterwards. We usually pee in the gym shower, and it's hottest when we have the shower to ourselves. Then we stand next to each other, pull our pussies up and see who has the biggest steram. Unfortunately, my girlfriend usually wins. Somehow she just has more pressure on her bladder... Of course, when we don't have the shower to ourselves, that's not possible. Then we just let it run inconspicuously while we shower. Sometimes you can smell something, but how can you prove that it was us... And we're certainly not the only ones who piss in the shower. Several times it smelled strongly of piss when we entered the shower...

Sometimes, when we're really really horny, we hold back the pee in the shower (which is very difficult, by the way, because somehow our body has already got used to the fact that shower = pee and the pressure rises sharply when we enter the shower) and save the pee for the toilet one floor below. Don't worry, of course we don't use the toilet properly 😉 We squat in front of the toilet and let it run. It creates a nice lake and makes us really horny. Somehow it's the forbidden that excites us. We dry our pussies with toilet paper and throw it into the lake. We've also used the men's toilet to make sure we don't attract attention.

Hope you loved my story 🙂 Happy to tell you more about our pee-life 😉

Welcome, and yes, that is an awesome first post.  Since you mentioned that you can only compare pee streams when you have the shower to yourselves I assume that it is a completely open communal shower with no stalls where everyone can see everyone else while they're showering, is that right?  I was under the impression that communal showers were not very common anymore in the Unites States where I live.  And even when they were more common for men my understanding is that the women's often had stalls even if the men's side didn't.  Would you mind saying if you are in the US/Canada or in Europe?  Is this a newer chain gym, an old gym like the YMCA, or is it your university gym?   But that's great that you get to have all that fun with your partner.  I would love to compare streams with a mixed group of men and women in a communal shower, but alas, it hasn't happened.  When you have used the men's toilet together have there been men in there at the same time, or just you two.  Do you worry about guys catching you in there?  Have you tried using the urinals, and if so do you face them standing or back in in a high squat?  Again, great story and I'd love to hear about your other adventures.  Any experiences from a music festival?

10 hours ago, Simsala said:

I live in Germany. Here the showers don't have "stalls" (at least not in our gym). It's just a big room with several showers. I think people in Europe are generally a little less "uptight" than in the US 😉 That's why it doesn't bother anyone.  It's also totally normal for women to walk around naked in the changing room and blow-dry their hair naked, for example. Once I even saw someone shaving her legs and pussy in the shower. But that's the exception. 

It is a new gym that is not part of a university. That's why there is such a variety of different people of different ages in the gym. However, in the evening when we go, the young people are in the majority. Most of them are our age then. 

When we use the men's toilet, we don't use the urinals, no. That's too "ordinary" for us. We want to do something naughty. That's why we lock ourselves in the only stall, one of us stands on the toilet and the other squats in front of the toilet and pisses there. Then we swap places.  But we shouldn't do this too often so as not to cause a stir. 

Of course, we've also been to music festivals a bunch of times. Besides great sex with strangers, pissing is of course a highlight for us.  See the thread here: https://peefans.com/topic/29108-music-festivals/

OK, that makes sense then.  I understand that Europe, and especially Germany, is more relaxed about these things.  I have a close friend from my university days who is half German, and he told me about a time he visited his relatives there in the early nineties.  He said that when they went to the beach or somewhere where they needed to change clothes, his female cousins undressed in the parking lot right in front of him!  As a young guy who grew up in the US, he was pretty shocked and amazed by this (but in a good way lol).  Another time on that trip, he went to use the men's toilet in a nightclub and as he was peeing a girl backed up to the urinal next to him and started peeing too.  I was never more sorry than I was at that moment that I had not accompanied him on that trip ha ha ha!  It was obviously not something that we considered ordinary since he thought it was a story worth telling me. 

I can certainly understand that you want to do something that is interesting and exciting for you and your partner, like peeing in front of the toilet in the men's toilet.  But when you say that peeing in the urinal is too "ordinary" for you, does that mean that you have done it before?  If so, have you done it when men are present too, or just when the room is empty?

Finally, open communal showers used to be very common in the US when I was young in the 1970s and 1980s, and I used them often when I was in school.  But unfortunately, as a society we have gotten more "uptight", as you say, while Europe has stayed more "traditional", if I can put it that way.

I look forward to hearing more about your adventures!