4 minutes ago, Sarah_Hiker31 said:

A few months ago when it was warmer, I went to the lake with my nephew (7 years). I wore a black one piece swimsuit that fit super snugly and was very excited to sunbathe. After setting up a blanket and sending my nephew off to play in the water, I sunbathed while reading my book. After a while, I realized that the need to pee was increasing very fast as I'd drank a lot of water before going out in the sun. I decided to get up and go look for a porta potty. But alas, my search was useless as there wasn't a bathroom in sight. There weren't many other people out that day so I thought that maybe I could sneak into the surrounding forest area and pop a quick squat, that was exactly what I did. After telling my nephew that his aunt needed to go for a quick pee, I swiftly made my way over to the forest and entered into the surrounding foliage. A few feet in, I found the perfect spot. A flat clearing that was surrounded on three sides by trees, one side was open but I was desperate so I couldn't wait any longer. Since I was wearing a one piece, taking it off would have been too much of a hassle so I quickly squatted with my back to a tree and pulled the crotch of my one piece to the side. Instantly, a clear torrent of hot piss shot out of my pussy and hit the parched ground below me, I sighed loudly in relief as the pressure of my stream turned the dirt below me into mud very quickly. Mid stream, I heard a few noises in the bushes and another woman who was presumably, looking for a place to pee like me emerged out of the clearing. She quickly realized what I was doing and apologized, leaving me to finish my piss. I felt so embarrassed as the whole time I was still pressure washing the ground like a race horse. After about a minutes worth of piss my stream died down and I pulled my crotch back and stood up, observing the absolute destruction I'd unleashed upon the surrounding grass. I slightly smiled, thinking that any unlucky bugs and critters that got in the way of my stream would have been decimated by the sheer force of it, HA. After that, I returned to my beach towel, feeling much more relieved and continued my sunbathing.

Few things are better than enjoying a warm day by the water, especially when it affords the perfect excuse to relieve yourself as nature intended.

I hike, bike and go boating a lot, so I often find myself in similar situations. But, unlike you, I don't even bother looking for a porta potty.

Rereading your story now, I just upgraded my reaction to your post. You got me at "pressure washing the ground like a race horse!" 🤣

• Agree 1
2 minutes ago, Sarah_Hiker31 said:

Exact same thing, maybe even more so! A few of my friends have seem me pee outside and they know for a fact that my stream creates a visible hole in the ground.

Making holes in the ground can be lots of fun. 

What does it take to be your friend? 😁

210819_80980.jpg

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Sarah_Hiker31 said:

As in, I could make money off of pee videos?

That wasn't my intended meaning, I was just trying to agree with the expressed sentiment of "I'd like a friend like that" but I didn't do a very good job.