Husband Experiencing Naughty Pee for the First Time

Hello all! 

So I am an experienced peefan (24 F) who has regularly enjoyed all things pee since the moment of sexual consciousness. This has been and always will be my most favored kink. I enjoy anything naughty and enjoy both sides of the giving / receiving experience. That being said, I recently got married (26 M) and my new husband is opening for “trying anything” that involves pee even though for him, it doesn’t do much. 
Now, we have decided to move across the country and with that, have decided to throw all of our old furniture (mattress, couch, few arm chairs) away since everything is handed down anyway. Obviously for me, this means pissing everywhere -me and him- without worry because we are manually throwing this stuff away in the dump. For my new husband however, this is totally new and somewhat exciting because it’s clear I am excited about it. We have done things with pee before but never in the ease of a bed we don’t have to worry about or a couch that is literally perfect to absorb.

My question is how do I begin without scaring him off? He has expressed interest, but again because I am interested. I want him to enjoy it. I haven’t discussed in the greatest of detail how my kink works exactly, but he knows it’s about the necessity for needing to go / just going wherever you want. I want this experience to be one he thinks back on fondly and not one of his new wife just being a fiend and making him uncomfortable. How have you introduced these types of opportunities to your significant others? How do I start this in a way in which he will enjoy and not being weirded out? Is there a way in which to ease someone in to naughty peeing? 

Edited by Peemember

I'd start by just pinching him the idea of having some fun with the furniture. Give him some hints that you would really enjoy making a mess on the furniture together with him.

I'd probably take the route of suggesting a challenge. Like...hey...i think it would be really fun to just pee on the old furniture for a day. If he feels your excitement it will be easier for him to dive in. And when you are at it you can explain a bit more why and what makes this such a huge joy for you. It being taboo, naughty. The more he understands the reason behind certain actions the better i think. 

Edited by Remi
  • Like 2

I know you’ve said you’re into ‘all things pee’ (which is amazing to hear by the way). 

I wonder though if it may be easier for him to grasp if you narrowed it down a little  - focus on one aspect in other words.

So perhaps the thing that having a full bladder stimulates heightened feelings of pleasure - and have him bring you to cum lay on the mattress when you’re super bursting, on the understanding that it’ll be an incredible and explosive peegasm, but no matter because it’s the old mattress.

Or perhaps that peeing on stuff, leaving your mark is empowering for you to the point of arousal. So staining chairs or whatever. 

To be blunt about it - he may not be into it, but when he realises that making love to the pee aroused you is so much more amazing than boring ordinary sex - hopefully his mind will be turned.  He may not pee play himself, but he’d be mad to discourage you. 

• Like 3
  • Agree 1

As you aaid ypu have already done some pee things together. You could just ask him to do them again again, preferably somerhing he enjoyed, but without the hassle of thinking about not making a mess. That would get him started with furniture peeing without it being a compeltely new aspect.

Alternatively you can pitch it to him as a super easy thing to do to make you happy/horny. Maybe be spontaneous, like when he says hes gonna use the toilet, tell him if he does just stay where he is to pee, it will turn into more things😉.

Btw I really envy your position, I bet you both will have a really great time using this special opportunity!

• Like 1

Of course I'm completely bias by having the same interest, but which 26 year old young man doesn't get turned on by seeing his girlfriend get excited  🙂

My wife could ask me anything if it pleases her, no matter how silly. So I would say: ask straight up.

Have fun!

I had one moment last year when my wife criticized “guys who like to watch women pee”. I shut the bedroom door and gave her a complete discourse on where I stood with the subject. Unfortunately, my wife’s memory is not good and she can’t recall that exchange, which may be for the best. But I told her about my childhood experiences and how I equated bladder pressure with sexual pleasure. It really is like an orgasm in how it builds and has to be let out or it will let itself out. I explained how I thought it is sexy and intimate to relieve together. But I also said I won’t refuse, but I won’t ask. I spoke at length but she has no recollection of the conversation. It’s probably for the best.