need to pee

Im new to enjoying piss experiences by myself, whats a good way to start if I don't want to use my toilet  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Im new to enjoying piss experiences by myself, whats a good way to start if I don't want to use my toilet

• pee on floor/ hardwood
    • pee in shower?
    • pee in bed and enjoy the aftermath?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/03/2023 at 07:28 PM

Try the shower if you are brand new to things like this. It's easy, there's no clean up but it still feels really naughty, especially if you don't do it with the water on! Then you can just rinse it out afterwards. Easy peasy.

5 minutes ago, Sophie said:

Try the shower if you are brand new to things like this. It's easy, there's no clean up but it still feels really naughty, especially if you don't do it with the water on! Then you can just rinse it out afterwards. Easy peasy.

yea true, part of me wants to be a little more adventurous and part of me says shower

1 hour ago, Sophie said:

I agree 

Start with the shower 

Next time use the bathroom sink

Next time the kitchen sink 

Then move on to using floors/hardwoods

Enjoy - and welcome to our community.

I found when starting out down this path that I’d get myself more and more excited, but once I’d done the deed (and maybe masturbated about it) I was instantly hit with guilt, regret and ‘what sort of freak am I?’

(That feeling disappeared with time and self acceptance). 

But, if that’s the case then anywhere with cleanup involved - like floor, furniture or bedding - can exacerbate that effect.

For that reason the shower is great (as said above).  And there’s so much to do - just peeing on the wall, yourself, feet, chest, holding ‘til it leaks through your fingers, pissing on towels.

Pretending you didn’t make it home and wetting clothes on laundry day….  Showering fully dressed and pretending you’re caught in the rain, soaking wet and cold then pissing yourself to warm up… 

Then of course there’s the showers and the gym or pool too. 

• Hug 1