34 minutes ago, Lonewolf said:

Freedom is definitely contagious lol, maybe soon he'll be brave enough to take a piss with you. Feel like some dudes just need other guys to show em it's ok and they'll finally get over their hangups.

Also this made me remember how I used to piss in the corner of the laundry room back in the apartment building I lived in when I was younger. Shame it's harder to get away with it in the college ones lol

Fuck.  The two of you are killing me, so fucking hot!

• Thanks 1
53 minutes ago, TylerHasFun said:

I know I mentioned it in different posts but I fucking love fucking shit up in the laundry rooms.  Both in my building and my friend Mike's building.  I don;t really remember which stories I already so if I already posted these two stories, I apologize.  

So I'm leaving my friend Mikey's place and I gotta piss, so I go downstairs, decide I wanna piss in the laundry room, like I've done plenty of times already.  I walk in there and its empty.  So I stand in the middle and I let loose, The sound of piss hitting the floor was so loud dude.  And I'm flooding the floor. Suddenly I hear some noise from my right and I look and there's this fucker sitting there.  The room has like a corner and its hard to see I guess where he was.  I'm taken back a bit cause it surprised me but I'm like what's up bro? And I am still going, he says nothing much, looks at me and then looks away,  I also realize I am facing this man my dick in plain view.  After like 30-40 seconds I finish, and I left.  Lol, god damn that was one of my favorite ones.

This happened more recent, and in my building.  I came downstairs to the laundry room, to actually do laundry.  It's empty in here.  I always fucking piss when I do laundry.  Sometimes people are there, sometimes no one is there.  This time its one of my neighbors.  I like this guy, we're cool we talk and shit.  He's seen me piss in various parts of the building so he knows what I do.  We're chatting and doing our clothes and I say to him dude how mad would you be if I pissed over by that corner there?  He says nah bro, it already stinks down here.  I say I really gotta go bad dude.  As I am saying this, I am stepping backwards saying how bad it is, as I am undoing my zipper.  He keeps saying fuck no man, quit it.  But I make it there, I turn around so I aint facing him and I piss.  A long one too.  He calls me a mother fucker, and what's wrong with you man. He laughs a little bit. ANd to make it worse I farted a couple times too, and he laughs more, shaking his head.  Saying how I am sick.  But then we get back to talking about other shit.  LIke I said, he's real cool.  In fact, I have seen this man pissin outside a couple times.  First time he was pissing againt this tree in the parking lot and I was like what is this I see man?  WHat's this now? He laughs and says you aint the only one with a dick around here..  Over all guys, I feel like more of my neighbors are starting to piss outside, or maybe I am just noticing it more.  Maybe I did this.  Lol

Lol, and you fart to top it all off?  Like it didn't smell enough down there.  Lol nice touch,  I love it!

• Haha 1
10 hours ago, LucasCoolBro said:

Another masterclass bro !! Honestly that kind of behavior should be considered normal, we're dude, we need to piss so we piss. 

Imagine that you find some dry clothes waiting to be put in the machine, but like, the owner just left them to do smth as all the machines are taken. Would you piss on them ?

At Mikey's place I definitely have.  Lots of times people leave their clothes in the machine and run off to do shit.  A few times, when I'd be with Mike and I wanted to fuck shit up in the laundry room, I would have him keep look out and I'd piss in the clothes that were already washed, waiting to be dried.  Or clothes already dried, piss in the drier.  I love it bro, they be carrying my scent with em.

• Hot 2
1 minute ago, TylerHasFun said:

At Mikey's place I definitely have.  Lots of times people leave their clothes in the machine and run off to do shit.  A few times, when I'd be with Mike and I wanted to fuck shit up in the laundry room, I would have him keep look out and I'd piss in the clothes that were already washed, waiting to be dried.  Or clothes already dried, piss in the drier.  I love it bro, they be carrying my scent with em.

Fuck bro.  For a guy like me, you're a dream.  

• Agree 1
  • 2 months later...