Question about pissing

Aqua_

My wife is now turned on by it with our sexting. Im deployed and going home soon to share more of this with my wife. She thinks it hot to hold my cock while i pee. We plan to do more in the shower to keep from making a mess. Mmm cant wait to drink from her

25 minutes ago, on the porch said:

I'm sure your are ,,I see a twinkle in your eye too lololol , keep practicing,it's always good there is no down side

Besides the downside of making a mess. I’ve missed the toilet on purpose before.

• Like 3
  • Hot 1
On 12/1/2023 at 7:48 AM, Darlene said:

Second time, not in the same day. I poured out the contents twice into the toilet as it reached 1000ml and peed to like 500ml.

That’s sounds good, you must have felt a great relief peeing so much. 

11 minutes ago, WetMart said:

That’s sounds good, you must have felt a great relief peeing so much. 

It was better than sex actually. I actually saw MY bladder go down as I continued peeing, I wish I could do it again honestly.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
On 12/1/2023 at 12:48 AM, Darlene said:

I wouldn’t say I have a fetish for it. It is just something I have an interest in. However, I had done over a liter in one of my measuring jugs. I think it got up to 1000ml the first time I measured.

Second time, not in the same day. I poured out the contents twice into the toilet as it reached 1000ml and peed to like 500ml.

The toilet was so full after that, I immediately flushed it. twice.

One thing I've been wondering is has it always been like that for you or have you noticed your capacity increase over time? I'm trying to increase my capacity after a lifetime of always making sure I pee before going anywhere. I have, I guess, what's considered a medically average and healthy capacity of about 400 ml. I'm really asking because I wonder how much I can change that and how much I'm stuck with.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, kepee314 said:

One thing I've been wondering is has it always been like that for you or have you noticed your capacity increase over time? I'm trying to increase my capacity after a lifetime of always making sure I pee before going anywhere. I have, I guess, what's considered a medically average and healthy capacity of about 400 ml. I'm really asking because I wonder how much I can change that and how much I'm stuck with.

I bet you can get up to 550-600 ml with some practice.  There is no real need to go above that, but many people can hold more.  I rarely use over 600 ml of my capacity and that is enough for several hours of holding.

• Like 2
11 hours ago, kepee314 said:

I was blessed with an abnormal bladder. You probably could increase your capacity but, I wouldn’t want you to get a possible UTI, if it begins to hurt.. I wouldn’t risk it.

• Like 2

23 hours ago, DoctorDoctor said:

I bet you can get up to 550-600 ml with some practice.  There is no real need to go above that, but many people can hold more.  I rarely use over 600 ml of my capacity and that is enough for several hours of holding.

14 hours ago, Darlene said:

I was blessed with an abnormal bladder. You probably could increase your capacity but, I wouldn’t want you to get a possible UTI, if it begins to hurt.. I wouldn’t risk it.

Ah yeah, I'm not like shooting for the moon here or anything. Partly I'm also doing it to stay better hydrated as part of a new fitness regimen. I'm not holding to the point of physical pain ever and with the amount I'm drinking now I'm going usually about once every 60 to 90 minutes. Mostly just curious how much it can change over the course of, say, years.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, kepee314 said:

Ah yeah, I'm not like shooting for the moon here or anything. Partly I'm also doing it to stay better hydrated as part of a new fitness regimen. I'm not holding to the point of physical pain ever and with the amount I'm drinking now I'm going usually about once every 60 to 90 minutes. Mostly just curious how much it can change over the course of, say, years.

I usually hold it for 3 hours max.

• Love 1