Sunny pees around the house!

I haven't done much naughty peeing lately but i miss it! I'm sitting on my couch with my girlfriend right now and decided to see if I could manage to get a few spurts out in my underwear discreetly. I concentrated as hard as I could on relaxing and letting my bladder release, but my body just didn't want to let it happen(a feeling which also turns me on).

I had to spend a few minutes focusing on trying to pee. I could tell I was almost there and then I felt the tiniest few drops escape me. I paused a few seconds and released a small spurt of piss right into my underwear and pajama pants, and just kept on sitting there! my girlfriend had no idea 😉 

• Like 2
  • Hot 2
  • 2 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, sunny.puppy said:

I have some pissing to report!

Yesterday after peeing on the bathroom floor I had another piss against a full length mirror in the bathroom and added to my previous puddle. I also peed all over the carpet in the office while lying down on the floor and spraying across the room

I'm sitting at my desk and needing to go now; my trashcan is looking like a tempting place to relieve myself ...

Wonderful Sunny - all wonderful.    And as far as that trashcan goes - please consider yourself encouraged.

11 minutes ago, sunny.puppy said:

I have some pissing to report!

Yesterday after peeing on the bathroom floor I had another piss against a full length mirror in the bathroom and added to my previous puddle. I also peed all over the carpet in the office while lying down on the floor and spraying across the room

I'm sitting at my desk and needing to go now; my trashcan is looking like a tempting place to relieve myself ...

I love reading these naughty pissing escapades. When I really was about to burst the other day, I went to the bathroom and saw how gross it was. Thought no one would notice if I pissed in the sink, so I did.

If I were you, keeping up with the spraying trend, I'd scoot back a couple feet and just spray into the bin. If you miss, who cares 🙂

12 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Wonderful Sunny - all wonderful.    And as far as that trashcan goes - please consider yourself encouraged.

I appreciate the encouragement- I'm really starting to squirm in my chair so I think I'm gonna have to use it soon!

9 minutes ago, pguy2981 said:

I love reading these naughty pissing escapades. When I really was about to burst the other day, I went to the bathroom and saw how gross it was. Thought no one would notice if I pissed in the sink, so I did.

If I were you, keeping up with the spraying trend, I'd scoot back a couple feet and just spray into the bin. If you miss, who cares 🙂

Love using the sink, it's always more fun than a toilet. And knowing me I'll probably miss and make a bit of a mess!

• Agree 1
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, sunny.puppy said:

I appreciate the encouragement- I'm really starting to squirm in my chair so I think I'm gonna have to use it soon!

Love using the sink, it's always more fun than a toilet. And knowing me I'll probably miss and make a bit of a mess!

I would love to see you measure the aftermath with a roll-up ruler...or whatever they're called.

5 minutes ago, pguy2981 said:

I would love to see you measure the aftermath with a roll-up ruler...or whatever they're called.

I would if the trash was empty, but there's a bunch of scrap papers and such in there that I'm gonna soak

• Like 2
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, sunny.puppy said:

I would if the trash was empty, but there's a bunch of scrap papers and such in there that I'm gonna soak

Can't wait to read about it!

Things got desperate and I couldn't hold it any longer! I rushed to pull my bottoms off, spread my legs while sitting in my chair, and let go. At first my aim was off and I was peeing on the carpet, but I adjusted my stream to point it right into the can and emptied myself there. 

• Love 1
  • Hot 3
1 hour ago, sunny.puppy said:

Last night I was nearly asleep but I realized I had to pee a little. I knew if I didn't take care of it now the urge would only wake me up later, but I was so tired and really didn't want to get up. I could have wet myself, but my girlfriend was sleeping beside me. Instead I sat on the edge of the bed and pressed t-shirt up against my pussy to pee into. I soaked nearly the whole thing but I still had to go, so I had to grab another shirt and peed in that as well. Then I just hid them in the laundry basket, no need to get up! 

i love doing this too - it feels so fucking good

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • 2 months later...