First time I pissed and a stranger caught me

9 hours ago, Bladderlad said:

Brilliant! Glad it didn't stop you..maybe just have an excuse incase somebody says something? You could have just arrived home and you were so desperate that you didn't have time to get inside??? 

Haha, maybe.  I don't know if anyone would buy it though

• Haha 1
On 11/27/2023 at 6:02 PM, BadBoy21 said:

Dude, I actually had somebody catch me taking a piss the other night.  I've been reading all your guys posts and advice and I decided to get drunk again and go out and try my luck again.  There was this spot I had always thought would be a perfect place to piss.  Its the trash can enclosure area in the parking lot outside my apartment building.  It is far enough out of the way, I didn't see any cameras nearby so it seems perfect.,  I've always wanted to go there but whenever cars would come and go, I would panic,  So here we are, I have a few drinks in me, and I drink like a shit ton of water so that way I am completely bursting to pee.  I go outside, its pretty late.  I walk over to the dump, still looking around, I go inside and unzip.  I'm getting hard as fuck, so its making it hard (lol, hard).  So I'm trying to calm down, think about other things.  So I finally start really going, making a descent puddle and then suddenly this guy holding a trash bag appears behind me.  I look behind me and see him.  He stares at me for a moment then looks away, goes inside and tosses his bag in the trash and then he just leaves.  Holy shit, so I am like freaked out, but its too late now, and I still had to pee so badly.  In fact, when I saw him and he was throwing away the trash bag, I didn't stop pissing.  I honestly couldn't Lol.  I pissed for a good minute or so.  I zip up and head back to the building and I see the same guy standing outside the building, smoking a cigarette.  He looks at me and then shifts his eyes away, keeps on smoking.  He never said anything either time.  I guess he's one of my neighbors, I didn't recognize him.  

I just couldn't believe he didn't say anything.  He just stared and that was it.  Not gonna lie I was a bit mortified, but dude at the same time, it was so liberating! 

Well look at you, lil man.  Getting better at this I see.  That fucker didn't say nothing cause he knows whats up, you pissing and not givin a fuck.  

• Hot 1
9 minutes ago, TylerHasFun said:

Well look at you, lil man.  Getting better at this I see.  That fucker didn't say nothing cause he knows whats up, you pissing and not givin a fuck.  

Thanks dude.  I soooo wanna do it again!