Outdoor potty training role play

I know ABDL role play with diapers is pretty popular, but has anyone ever done any potty training role play? Especially outdoor potty training role play?

Let me give some context. I have a strong and consistent interest in public peeing but occasionally I'll be turned on by diaper fantasies. More recently I have been thinking that these interests have the same origin and overlap. Like many who are into ABDL, I think my diaper interest come from fond memories being diapered and take care of. I remember being put in a diaper by a nanny to “go pipi" at a young age and having an overwhelmingly positive feelings of care. In a similar way I tend to think fondly of the nannies helping me take a "nature pee" or pipi outside when I was being potty trained and after. I have many good memories of being sweetly guided to various places outside to pee and being directed to pee on a variety of things (walls, car wheels, garages, sidewalks, trees bushes etc.) in a variety of situations. It always felt like they put my needs ahead of public perceptions or any concerns about soiling things. Most of this took place in Europe where outdoor peeing is accepted. This was always contrasted with much more strict upbringing in the US where such public peeing was not allowed or had to be uncomfortably delayed and hidden. Sometimes I would end up with wet pants and shame.

As an adult I have found I enjoy relationships where my female partners sometimes act like the nannies of my youth, check if I need to pipi, and guide me to a place I can have a potty break outside. If they unzip me, help me and hold me that adds to the experience. If they disregard society in nonchalantly choosing a convenient location that will leave a mess/puddle, that’s even better. It seems similar to diaper roleplay but in a caretaker public peeing form.

I've had a few partners who will indulge me in this role, but only one who I think could truly empathize with my psychology. This ex-girlfriend spent her early life in in China where they use split crotch pants instead of diapers. Thus, the same feelings many AB/DL have about diapers, she had about being held/guided to pee outside. We would often role play and switch roles and she really got into it.

Is anyone else attracted to or ever done this type of pottying outside with a caretaker type of role play? 

• Love 1
  • Hot 1

I might, in limited instances, be interested in this kind of roleplay if I were in the caretaker role, helping guide a woman to go pee. This wouldn't be nearly as interesting as us BOTH roleplaying together in a younger role though, like pretending we were kids playing hide and seek who had to find a place to go.

It must have been a good experience to find someone who understood your feelings about this and was willing to play along.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
2 hours ago, PottyHelper said:

Yes! I really enjoy helping and guiding others when they need a wee. I had a dear friend growing up who had nerve damage due to a skiing accident in high school. She was banged up pretty badly, but eventually made a full recovery aside from suffering from chronic neurogenic bladder. I'm not going to claim to be an expert on this, but what it meant for her is that she essentially had little to no control over her bladder, to the point where sometimes her brain wouldn't tell her she needed to go until she was already going. As you can imagine this resulted in lots of accidents and embarrassment - she tried wearing diapers but the bulkiness of them made her feel even more abnormal, because now she also couldn't dress the way she normally would and felt even less like herself.

I really wanted to help my friend, so I did everything I could to support her. Aside from a few very subtle signs that she herself often didn't notice, we'd literally have no idea when she'd need to go or how much of a warning we'd have. This resulted in us needing to get very creative with the places she peed and the methods she'd use to do so. She agreed that a handful of people seeing her pee, or a bunch of strangers seeing the resulting puddle somewhere after the fact, was better than a ton of people seeing her with pee down her pants. So that's what we focused on. Any new place we went in public I'd constantly be scoping out options for a wee. I'd whisk her off when necessary, help her get into position, and guide/comfort her as she weed.

After years of friendship I'd say I'd helped her wee hundreds if not thousands of places. We even lived together in college and pee-proofed our house so that she was never more than a couple steps away from someplace she could go. Puppy pads, potted plants, sink, etc. By the time we graduated she was so comfortable around me that she'd just casually piss on the floor in front of me as she went about her day. Like she'd be looking in the fridge talking to me and I'd see her squat a little... only to hear the muffled hiss of pee filling her panties followed by the pitter patter of her weeing on the floor. 

She was in a couple support groups for people with neurogenic bladder. Our apartment quickly became a haven for them to feel like normal people in. So naturally I'd help her friends when they needed to go too, and feel better about the places they had to use as their toilet. 

I think an RP that focuses on helping someone potty train in non-conventional ways and places would be really fun ^^

That is really generous of you did she ever get the chance to thank you for your help.  We should confer upon you the Doctorate of watersports

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, PottyHelper said:

She would always thank me - she said I made her feel normal and that made me really happy ☺️

you are so generous to do that for her did you enjoy helping her cause she was your friend or did you like watching her pee as well?

• 1 month later...
On 1/14/2024 at 10:25 PM, PottyHelper said:

Yes! I really enjoy helping and guiding others when they need a wee. I had a dear friend growing up who had nerve damage due to a skiing accident in high school. She was banged up pretty badly, but eventually made a full recovery aside from suffering from chronic neurogenic bladder. I'm not going to claim to be an expert on this, but what it meant for her is that she essentially had little to no control over her bladder, to the point where sometimes her brain wouldn't tell her she needed to go until she was already going. As you can imagine this resulted in lots of accidents and embarrassment - she tried wearing diapers but the bulkiness of them made her feel even more abnormal, because now she also couldn't dress the way she normally would and felt even less like herself.

I really wanted to help my friend, so I did everything I could to support her. Aside from a few very subtle signs that she herself often didn't notice, we'd literally have no idea when she'd need to go or how much of a warning we'd have. This resulted in us needing to get very creative with the places she peed and the methods she'd use to do so. She agreed that a handful of people seeing her pee, or a bunch of strangers seeing the resulting puddle somewhere after the fact, was better than a ton of people seeing her with pee down her pants. So that's what we focused on. Any new place we went in public I'd constantly be scoping out options for a wee. I'd whisk her off when necessary, help her get into position, and guide/comfort her as she weed.

After years of friendship I'd say I'd helped her wee hundreds if not thousands of places. We even lived together in college and pee-proofed our house so that she was never more than a couple steps away from someplace she could go. Puppy pads, potted plants, sink, etc. By the time we graduated she was so comfortable around me that she'd just casually piss on the floor in front of me as she went about her day. Like she'd be looking in the fridge talking to me and I'd see her squat a little... only to hear the muffled hiss of pee filling her panties followed by the pitter patter of her weeing on the floor. 

She was in a couple support groups for people with neurogenic bladder. Our apartment quickly became a haven for them to feel like normal people in. So naturally I'd help her friends when they needed to go too, and feel better about the places they had to use as their toilet. 

I think an RP that focuses on helping someone potty train in non-conventional ways and places would be really fun ^^

You are so beautiful kind Freind who is able to Love... So incredible life story that perhaps changed you too so much. ❤️❤️❤️