How do You pee in public toilets and Urinals?

8 hours ago, secretfan said:

So you've used urinals in the past? How did the guys react?

So far, few complained. Guys are surprised, puzzled, or simply amused. Sometimes a few questions ranging from stupid ("do you have a penis ?") to curious ("are you using a p-mate ?")

On events or outdoor concerts, everyone is relaxed, so the ladies using urinals mostly get cheers and encouragements.

Indeed, my friends know about my peeing habits and they got used to that.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • 7 months later...

I'm going to resurrect this thread as somewhere vaguely related...    I saw this on social media earlier, someone on Dull Mens Club was confused and I have to say I'm also totally baffled.

I thought I'd seen most stylish and humorous toilet door signs, but I have to say I'm also totally confused...

IMG_6086.thumb.jpg.3bfc73af9ee417735cb5a514191cb25e.jpg

So - does it mean:

a)  Guys on the left, Ladies on the right  (with the right icon representing a skirt wearer)

b) Ladies on the left (with boobs) and Guys on the right (with balls in strange placea)

c) Gender neutral for standing on the left and all who sit on the right...

Think I'll just pick one at random and see if I get screamed at.

• Haha 4

At a urinal I stand close as I can for privacy and to not get any pee on the floor.

I only use the toilet to pee if there is no urinal, like a single non gender bathroom 

I never touch the toilet seat, no matter if is up or down. If it is down, out of consideration for someone needing to sit, I stand directly over the toilet and pee straight down, so I don't get pee on the seat. If I do sprinkle on the seat I use some toilet paper to wipe it up.

• Like 1