Pissing on food

tcgs

I get into experimenting on my own food b/c I've been a Pee-Lover (my own Pee) as far back as I remember. I think I've been happiest with some kinds of frozen veggies one may take right from freezer to microwave. I typically hydrate enough my Pee barely tastes salty at all, but I prefer making it my condiment on foods one salts (or might say it was too salty). Can't address drinks exc soft drinks b/c I threw drinking away in the early 80s as a survival strategy (to survive some "in-house" politics where I was Stationed then). It was a devastating blow to those who believed (religiously) I had a problem, but such zealots don't take losing lightly (no surprises there). So it mattered that I stay "in-character" without slipping, ever, the remaining ~4½ years of my Navy Adventure; fairly easy for me to do, but by the time my "20" was concluded it had become part of me; a thing I didn't consider broken & so made no moves to fix it. Doesn't make me "better-than" folks who drink; just outside their world & I'm comfortable there. I like my Pee as a Mixer w/various "Lemon/Lime" flavored soft-drinks, I think. Best regards, all.

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, Blue Wolf said:

HI, is anyone else adding pee in food for themself og other ??  Any experience ??

@Blue Wolf - I've merged your new post with this existing thread in Pee Talk & Questions.   But there is also other peeing on food content in other places - Pee Experiences, Photos, Videos etc.   If you pop the word 'food' into the search bar you'll get plenty of hits across the site.

Enjoy !

• Love 1