Pissing on food

tcgs

I get into experimenting on my own food b/c I've been a Pee-Lover (my own Pee) as far back as I remember. I think I've been happiest with some kinds of frozen veggies one may take right from freezer to microwave. I typically hydrate enough my Pee barely tastes salty at all, but I prefer making it my condiment on foods one salts (or might say it was too salty). Can't address drinks exc soft drinks b/c I threw drinking away in the early 80s as a survival strategy (to survive some "in-house" politics where I was Stationed then). It was a devastating blow to those who believed (religiously) I had a problem, but such zealots don't take losing lightly (no surprises there). So it mattered that I stay "in-character" without slipping, ever, the remaining ~4½ years of my Navy Adventure; fairly easy for me to do, but by the time my "20" was concluded it had become part of me; a thing I didn't consider broken & so made no moves to fix it. Doesn't make me "better-than" folks who drink; just outside their world & I'm comfortable there. I like my Pee as a Mixer w/various "Lemon/Lime" flavored soft-drinks, I think. Best regards, all.

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, Blue Wolf said:

HI, is anyone else adding pee in food for themself og other ??  Any experience ??

@Blue Wolf - I've merged your new post with this existing thread in Pee Talk & Questions.   But there is also other peeing on food content in other places - Pee Experiences, Photos, Videos etc.   If you pop the word 'food' into the search bar you'll get plenty of hits across the site.

Enjoy !

• Love 1
  • 4 weeks later...
On 2/19/2024 at 11:46 AM, Klaudia99 said:

Hello everyone. I'm sorry I keep bringing up similar topics, but the thought of it really excites me. I hope I'm not boring you too much with this. I have a question: If you were offered the opportunity to pee on food, what would it be? And where would you like to pee on them (on the table, on the floor, or maybe in another interesting place). Please tell me something about this. Thank you in advance

When I read this I get the idea of making breakfast together. It‘s morning and nobody has been to the toilet since the night. The coffee is to hot yet, so some pee could bring it to a comfortable drinking temperature 🙂 … The muesli is to dry, it‘s time to add some pee! Ham and eggs are completely withou spices until now - so I hold my plate between the womans legs and she lets out some hard shots of pee onto the food to give a good taste. I would prefer this „position“ whenever possible - this way I can see how she pees - in the cup, on the plate, over some bread or maybe in the watertank from the coffee machine. Ohhhh, this would be a great morning 🙂 My bladder is also well filled. I ask the woman if there is something I should pee over for her - if she doesn‘t like it it‘s time for the plants in the room to have breaktfast also or maybe I will make some aiming exercises to the sink from a distance? After all the breakfast preparing I would love to drink a little bit directly fresh out of the bladder…. Am I pervert? Maybe - but it‘s an hot imagination to act this way together, to share these phantasies and do not care about what it is 🙂

• 4 weeks later...

I like warming my coffee up with my piss.

And thin my smoothie down with piss, I wish I could get somebody else to thin it down with their piss, that would be pretty intense. 

• 2 weeks later...

I once put about half a cup of pee in a slow cooker meal I made for myself and my girlfriend. She never knew that we sat down to a piss dinner together. She's disgusted by piss, lol.

• Hot 1
On 8/10/2024 at 8:50 PM, JackWagon said:

I once put about half a cup of pee in a slow cooker meal I made for myself and my girlfriend. She never knew that we sat down to a piss dinner together. She's disgusted by piss, lol.

fuck yea bro.  ive snuck in some piss in food too, aint nobody noticed it neither

• Hot 1