Having fun when getting caught pissing outside

On 11/19/2023 at 8:40 PM, TylerHasFun said:

So lots of times I piss outside cause its convenient and I just don't give a fuck.  Usually at work or my apartment building.  But I low key love it when people catch me and what they say about it.  For example, there is this neighbor who's door I like pissing on.  I low key thinks he likes me and my antics as he's seen me piss lots of times and he sort of just stares and smiles.  So its late nighttime, I'm pissing on his door, actually I was pissing my way up the stairs and finished up at his door, again its late and empty but still a couple guys pass by going up the stairs.  One guy I hear him coming and he's like what the fuck, he sees me and is like dude why?  I'm smiling, trying not to laugh, I look at him and just shrug, and am like I had to go man.  He shakes his head and keeps going upstairs.   I love doing that, getting people to say something.   

Any you guys like doing this shit too?  Got any good stories about it?

This is so freaking hot man, you need to do story times of the different times you've been caught in the act by strangers

• Thanks 1
29 minutes ago, Rahul86 said:

This is so freaking hot man, you need to do story times of the different times you've been caught in the act by strangers

Thanks dude.  I got some stories for sure,  Guys are usually the best responses.  They're either like what the fuck dude, or they're laughing.  I think guys just think its funny when a guy pisses in public.  Its the girls that give me the hardest times.  They usually always call me out.  All I can do is be like sorry ma'am and I finish up and leave.  I mean I still do it.  Dude my neighbors are practically used to the sight of me pissing, and the smell.  

• Love 2

Y'all liked that story huh?  I got one that I think you'll like too.  So when I get drunk, I'm worse when it comes to taking a piss outdoors.  I'm pretty whatever about it anyways, but just imagine it being more.  I was at my buddy's apartment,  I've mentioned Mike before on the website.  This salesman for I don;t remember what, bug exterminator I think, not sure, knocks on the door.  He's like hi and starts talking and Mikey comes to the door, saying he's the one who lives here.  So as he's talking, I make my way outside the apartment into the main stairway area, walk over a brick wall thats like 6 feet away from him and I start pissing.  I hear the guy be like uhhhhh, trying not to break his pitch but he's definitely thrown off.  Mike, trying not to laugh says dont mind him, he doest that sometimes.  So I'm going, the stream is coming his way, he's still talking, trying to sort of step out of the way without being too obvious.  And dude I had to go,, 30 seconds and he's talking and still trying not to step in it.  Finally Mike says no, he doesn't think he;s interested.  This guy doesnt even try to give him a card or anything, and is like alright, have a nice day then and he hurries downstairs.  Mike and I are laughing.  I asked him later, why did he keep him for so long talking.  He said he just wanted to see what his reaction would be to seeing me.

I know you;re saying I'm a slob for doing that.  I sort of am.  

• Like 2
  • Hot 1
On 11/20/2023 at 11:17 PM, TylerHasFun said:

Thanks dude.  I got some stories for sure,  Guys are usually the best responses.  They're either like what the fuck dude, or they're laughing.  I think guys just think its funny when a guy pisses in public.  Its the girls that give me the hardest times.  They usually always call me out.  All I can do is be like sorry ma'am and I finish up and leave.  I mean I still do it.  Dude my neighbors are practically used to the sight of me pissing, and the smell.  

Your building literally lives in your piss😂😂even your friends neighbours aren't safe

On 11/20/2023 at 11:39 PM, TylerHasFun said:

Y'all liked that story huh?  I got one that I think you'll like too.  So when I get drunk, I'm worse when it comes to taking a piss outdoors.  I'm pretty whatever about it anyways, but just imagine it being more.  I was at my buddy's apartment,  I've mentioned Mike before on the website.  This salesman for I don;t remember what, bug exterminator I think, not sure, knocks on the door.  He's like hi and starts talking and Mikey comes to the door, saying he's the one who lives here.  So as he's talking, I make my way outside the apartment into the main stairway area, walk over a brick wall thats like 6 feet away from him and I start pissing.  I hear the guy be like uhhhhh, trying not to break his pitch but he's definitely thrown off.  Mike, trying not to laugh says dont mind him, he doest that sometimes.  So I'm going, the stream is coming his way, he's still talking, trying to sort of step out of the way without being too obvious.  And dude I had to go,, 30 seconds and he's talking and still trying not to step in it.  Finally Mike says no, he doesn't think he;s interested.  This guy doesnt even try to give him a card or anything, and is like alright, have a nice day then and he hurries downstairs.  Mike and I are laughing.  I asked him later, why did he keep him for so long talking.  He said he just wanted to see what his reaction would be to seeing me.

I love how you're so nonchalant about it, honestly makes it even more hot. I wish I was this brave tbh

You need to create a thread with like a new piss story like this every now and then👀

• Like 1
16 hours ago, Rahul86 said:

I love how you're so nonchalant about it, honestly makes it even more hot. I wish I was this brave tbh

You need to create a thread with like a new piss story like this every now and then👀

Thanks bro.  Just takes practice.  Its more like I don't really think about it most of the time.  The more you do it, the less you care

On 11/20/2023 at 4:39 PM, TylerHasFun said:

Holy shit dude!  You're a stud for doing that.  Dude I wish I knew what you looked like, I'm picturing all these stories and wish I had a person to attach to it.  Fuck you're so hot

• Like 1
On 11/20/2023 at 3:39 PM, TylerHasFun said:

This is amazing! I love how confident you are in messing with that guy just by pissing wherever you want. Surely as a door to door salesman he has watered a doorway before.

Would have been hilarious if Mike just started pissing too.

• Love 1

Yeah man, it was definitely loads a fun.  Mikey, he is a working progress.  Am trying to get him to get more bold about pissing.  I got him to piss outside in his apartment building a few times,  he pisses in his sink in front of me now.  It would have been a dream dude if he joined me right then.