Shenanigans with hotel bed peeing

I used to do this kind of thing when I was younger. I wouldn't try it now though because I'd worry about getting a bill to replace the mattress. I've read that there have been some small claims suits to replaced pissed mattresses and in one case the respondent, a younger lad who'd just reached drinking age, was found guilty of bedwetting by a judge and had to pay around $700 for a replacement mattress. I think I would have just paid instead of being taken to court for it.

• 7 months later...
On 11/9/2023 at 11:27 AM, Kasslyn_xK said:

Long overdue follow-up from 'First time peeing on a hotel bed' about a year ago.

Some history to it, made some friends from school, influenced and convinced them to partake in different types of naughty peeing with me, had the boldest idea to try it on hotel bed. After the first time we tried pulling it off, we learned a lot on how to improvise from the flops.

This time round we had it much better to our own but confined to peeing. As simple as it sounds but there had to have some level of planning, same typical 2x bed suite for us to go all out over.

Feeling a lot more confident we got to peeing over the blanket as well, peeing through, onto the underside while covering ourselves, getting it so wet it would just make a splat when we slapped it on the bed, that was for the afternoon.

We return with packed dinner and go for round 2 as we eat, sitting on different spots of the bed apart from one another with concentrated pissing, never gets more satisfied and unified than that. This was the first where the bed got so soaked it was leaking through out the bottom (made possible as there were 7 of us), we were still considered quite basic and never got too crazy beyond what we could have done more. We have our own little discussion of who gets to enjoy sleeping on a completely soaked hotel bed, this time it was me and 2 others.

The feeling of a wet bed really wants to get you to pee more, it was a completely irresistible and incredible feeling of 3 of us making a large pee puddle and sharing the warmth while having a half dried blanket covering us, rewetting and soaking it and the bed beneath us again.

Since this was a hotel bed pee-only fun, it was a lot easier to manage when it came to cleaning and drying things up in the middle of the night. But as the saying goes, we take it a notch higher each time we decide to have some naughty mess.

(accepting any questions if any!!)

Sharing it with other Ladies is my dream!!! 👌