Halloween party fun

Myself, kate and her sister Emma went to a Halloween party at one of the local bars, I was dressed up as jedi, kate was snow white and Emma was Alice in wonderland. The bar was busy and everyone was enjoying ourselves despite the weather outside full of rain. One good thing about the party was people could sneak into the different types of toilets without people taking much notice, I slipped into the ladies with Kate and had her to pee on my cock before she rode me. Emma was watching us from over the stall now and again before we heard her getting her self off. It was a shame there was no disable toilet as we could have shared the fun. Anyway after we finished we took turn looking into the other stalls and could see other piss, pooping, getting them selves off and sex. We enjoyed watch Emma eating out this midget black girl at one point and I said to kate afterwards it would be nice to have fun with her. We stayed a bit longer at the party until we had phone call from kate mum June, would we bring some clothes to her as she was stuck in A&E hospital, kate was trying to keep a straight face as she listening to her mum. When she got off the phone she broke down laughing, I asked her what was so funny. Kate explain that June was stuck in the hospital waiting for us to bring her some clothes, it seems someone swapped her mum lube for glue as a Halloween joke. I asked her was it her and she said not this time, so it was Emma but before we could confirm it she had gone off with the midget back to her place. So we went and got her clothes, luckily they had put June in a side room on her own for some privacy but could not help teasing her. They did get it out in the end but poor June was very soar afterwards even when she went to the toilet, they even put her in a nappy with plenty of soft material for journey home. 

• Like 2
  • Hot 1
  • 1 month later...