Pissed in library next to guy studying

You asserted dominance over that kid, dude! That’s what’s great about this story to me is I avoid people and try not to get caught but you put on a fuckin show. I wish I had that level in me bro. You inspire me haha. I bet he was wishing you’d start pissing again the next time you saw him

• Agree 1
  • Hot 1
15 hours ago, jongreen631 said:

You asserted dominance over that kid, dude! That’s what’s great about this story to me is I avoid people and try not to get caught but you put on a fuckin show. I wish I had that level in me bro. You inspire me haha. I bet he was wishing you’d start pissing again the next time you saw him

Yeah maybe. He did keep trying not to look.  I wish I had looked right at him, lol but I don't think I'd have been able to pull that off

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
  • 4 weeks later...
On 10/29/2023 at 5:17 PM, TylerHasFun said:

I was like 20, and in my college library, 3rd floor.  I have lots of fun stories in this library.  The 3rd floor was usually pretty empty and had lots more corners and secluded areas to be discrete.  I remember once I had to piss so bad, but I wanted to make it interesting.  When I am usually up here, I usually go to the bathroom and piss on the wall, guys walking in and not saying anything to me, just stepping over my piss on the way to the urinal.  Today, in the back area there was one guy, studying at the desk.  He was real scrawny and nerdy looking guy, student, and I'm a pretty fit guy, I figure I can get away with shit and he wouldn't say anything to me.  I look around, see if the coast is clear, and I calmly walk over to wear he is, to this big potted plant/tree, thats like 3-4 feet away from him, take out my dick and start to piss in the plant.  A few seconds into it, I can see in the corner of my eye he looks up and is confused as hell and sees me, but tries to look back down.  I hear him mumble out "what the fuck" but he tries to ignore me.  The sound of hitting the soil was louder than I expected.  20 seconds in and the carpet under the pot is starting to get wet because of all the piss.  As I am finishing up and rip like a 2-3 second fart, which immediately cracks him up.  But he's trying to be discrete still.  He audibly says to me what the "what the fuck man".  I shake a bit, zip up and walk away.  My piss stank too.  He watches me leave, still in disbelief.  But he didn't leave though, he stayed there in my stink.  

A few days later, I was back on the library, legitimately looking for a book and I pass by the spot, and the same guy is there again.  I look over to him as I am passing by, he sees me and literally double takes, and quickly looks back down trying not to be obvious.  

Holy shit bro!  How the fuck did you have the guts to do that?  That's so hot!  I wish I was as brave as you dude.

• Thanks 1