Women using squatty potty to pee?

I hosted a Halloween party last night.  One of my female guests desperately needed the toilet (I assumed to pee).  There was a queue for the main toilet, so she asked if she could the bathroom off of the master bedroom.  I said "sure".

I have a moveable squatty potty platform device (as gifted to me this past Christmas) that fits around the toilet for #2, but it was still in place around the front of the toilet.

A moment later a heard a shriek (like seeing a mouse shriek, not one from pain) come from that bathroom.  I knocked on the door and asked if everything was OK.  My guest called out and asked for a minute, she then cracked the door open and asked me to call for my GF.  While the door was cracked, I saw a narrow, nearly meter long puddle of splattered pee on the floor in front of the the toilet on the tile floor.  Not a full bladder's worth, but a definite good spray. I found my GF and sent her to assist our female guest with clean up duty, not telling her what I saw.

I don't think our guest intended to pee on the floor in front of the toilet.  Would this possibly be some sort of artifact from the guest trying to use the squatty potty to pee?  Just curious on what happened in there. LOL

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, Bacardi said:

Lol I have one of these and this has never happened to me! Guess I have to try harder next time. 

@Bacardi I am not sure she was even fully on the squatty potty. I initially thought that she was leaking little squirts while trying to step up backwards onto it or fell backwards while squatting.