my girlfriend and I peeing together on our balcony

2 hours ago, nenTyp said:

That sounds hot. 

Does your not have some drainage spouts, or do you just make sure no pee drips down?

no drainage spots, although the concrete actually absorbs a lot of the pee and makes it easy to keep any from going over the sides. I’ve made it my main spot to go over the last couple days and have hardly used a toilet at all. a decent amount of it is dry by the time I come back to relieve myself again

• Like 2
  • Cheeky 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 10/28/2023 at 1:34 AM, sunny.puppy said:

me (25, nonbinary with a pussy) and my girlfriend (25, trans girl) live alone together on one of the upper floors of an apartment building and are both into pee stuff, me especially. I have recently started peeing on the balcony because it’s high enough off the ground that nobody can see what I’m doing but still public enough that i feel like I’m getting away with something. I also am into pet play so i like the feeling that I’m marking my territory by peeing on it. I keep myself very hydrated so there is almost no smell, and the rain washes it away anyway, so i have my own little outdoor pee spot that i can spray, and it’s heaven.

a few nights ago after the two of us got home from a concert, i decided to have a few drinks for the first time in a while, which got me fairly tipsy and needing to go pee. the living room of our apartment has a sliding door the leads to the balcony, so i opened the door, took my underwear off, and laid on my back on the ground with my pussy facing out the door. I spread myself open but had to wait a moment to get anything to come out. The suddenly I sprayed a lot of pee onto the concrete balcony. My girlfriend thought this was cute and liked watching me let go everywhere. She even pulled her cock out and gave me one quick spurt of pee onto my pussy to mark me before i went to get cleaned up.

this evening my girlfriend and i were smoking some weed on the balcony when i felt the need to go, so i just pulled my underwear off again and squatted down in front of my chair. My pee didn’t go in one steady stream, but more like spurts that went all over the place. My girlfriend said that she had to go as well so she stood over me, pulled her cock out of her pajamas bottoms, and started peeing on my pussy and my tummy. She went a lot this time and soon we had made a puddle together on the balcony. 

Balcony pees are the best dang things ever especially after a night of drinking.   I remember I had a really good session at my apartment once