My buddy Mike

Yeah, Mike's a keeper. I wish my complex was like that. Mine has cameras everywhere, management always snooping. They claim to check the cameras to identify anyone who doesn't pick up their dog's droppings, so I'm sure they'd do the same if they discovered a warm load of fresh man piss lol. Wish I could go over to Mike's place.

Edit:

How's it smelling in that building with all your hard work?

Edited by jongreen631
21 minutes ago, jongreen631 said:

Yeah, Mike's a keeper. I wish my complex was like that. Mine has cameras everywhere, management always snooping. They claim to check the cameras to identify anyone who doesn't pick up their dog's droppings, so I'm sure they'd do the same if they discovered a warm load of fresh man piss lol. Wish I could go over to Mike's place.

Edit:

How's it smelling in that building with all your hard work?

Some days I feel like it smells worse then others.  In summer, one night I was feeling real destructive.    We're talking four hours and like 11 piss breaks.  Mike would go out for a smoke and I'd mark my territory.   I dont think there was one square inch of that place I didn't piss in.   I even got Mikey to piss on his neighbors door who he hates a couple times.  Lol.   Nobody saw anything, but damn I'm sure they smelled it. Mike said the next morning, the whole building reeked, as it was real hot outside.  

Lol that building is mine now.

• Cheeky 1
  • Hot 1

Maybe next time, I will start saving my piss in gallon jugs.  Collect like 50 of them, and then drive over there, or even my apartment complex is just as good really. and pour all that piss on the floors, like a tidal wave of piss.  The building would smell like my piss for weeks.  That'd be so hot.

• Hot 1
10 hours ago, TylerHasFun said:

Maybe next time, I will start saving my piss in gallon jugs.  Collect like 50 of them, and then drive over there, or even my apartment complex is just as good really. and pour all that piss on the floors, like a tidal wave of piss.  The building would smell like my piss for weeks.  That'd be so hot.

That's not a bad idea. Down the stairs would be fun for the tidal wave lol. Bro you would have total ownership of that building then

• Love 1
  • Hot 1

I think I'm a bad/good influence on MIke.  Yesterday we were all at my buddy Shawn's house drinking and stuff.  When we go out back to smoke, me and like one other friend would be the only ones who will turn the other way from the bunch of us smoking and take a leak on the grass.  Shawn says to me yesterday, "just don't kill my grass dude," like he always does.  But Mikey, for the first time ever, did the same.  I mean, when its just me and him, I got him to piss a couple times.  But with other people around, that was a first. The guys were saying oh shit, now its Mikey's turn.  Tyler junior over here.  Not only that, but he told me that 2 nights ago, he came back home, drunk. He had to piss so bad so he walked up to the trash enclosure by the sidewalk and started to piss.  Apparently 2 guys walked by, one was his neighbor, and they made eye contact, for a moment, and kept walking.  I asked Mike what made him think to do that, and he said that he just doesn't care as much about it as much, especially being around me all these years.

I think I created a monster, lol.  God, I wish I was there to see it.  Maybe I can get him to do more stuff, but I don't want to make it weird for him.  It turns me on, but for him, I think its just a whatever sort of thing.  

Edited by TylerHasFun
clarification
  • Like 1
  • Hot 2
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/6/2023 at 5:39 PM, TylerHasFun said:

Another great story with my buddy Mike.  So we're hanging out at his place.  We're both drunk, as usual.  I'm bursting to piss and I decide to fuck with him a bit.  I say to him, hey man I will give you 5 bucks if you drink a shot of my piss.  He laughs and is like hell no dude.  One thing you should know that me and Mikey, and all my friends, we're constantly doing dumb shit like this.  So its not as personal as it may sound.  I say how about 10 bucks.  He mulls it over, shaking his head and is like, half a shot.   I finally say 20 bucks, one shot.   He still hestitates, laughs and says fine.  I take the shot glass and head outside to piss in it, and take care of the rest.  I could have used the sink, but I wanted to be an asshole.  So I fill the glass and the rest of my piss floods the outside level, including some welcome mats.  I close the door, hand it over to Mike, he's like god its so yellow.  He braces himself and shoots it.  He's about to puke it up and heads to the sink and I'm like I ain't payin if you puke it up.  He muscles it down, and chases it with some beer.  I'm like hell yeah dude.  

I piss all around his building, I got him drinking piss.  THat's my kind of male bonding.  Fucker says to me that next time he's gonna do it to me.  He hasn't remembered it yet, so maybe I'm scott free.  He better pay me if I do.

Usually after a few drinks piss is to watered down that it's easy to drink. It must have been your first leak that day since starting drinking. If a guy offered me $10 or $20 to drink a shot glass of his piss, I wouldn't hesitate to accept the offer.

• Hot 1
4 minutes ago, Rubbersheetmike said:

Usually after a few drinks piss is to watered down that it's easy to drink. It must have been your first leak that day since starting drinking. If a guy offered me $10 or $20 to drink a shot glass of his piss, I wouldn't hesitate to accept the offer.

That's what I was thinking too.  I doubt that was my first evening piss with him.   Then again, who knows.  That fucker got me back though.  Not that night but another time.  He pissed in his carton of orange juice, cause he knows that I always drink it when I come by. I drink from the carton, so I drank before i smelled anything.  It taste's a little weird but I'm still drinking, and then I see his ass cracking up and he told me what he did.  And, he didn't pay me no 20 bucks or anything for my trouble neither.  

• Hot 2
  • 2 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, LucasCoolBro said:

Dude I just subscribed to this website. And honestly it has been because of you, you're so cool man, I have a huge respect for what you do !!

This is the first post I saw of you so I wanted to comment on this one first. 

I love how you just pissed all over mike's appartment bulding man, wish I was your friend !

Thanks dude. Welcome.  Yeah man, his building definitely smells like me some days.  Me pissin in his apartment floor yeah that was some drunk ass doin.  He was amazed how much I got the whole floor.  He thought it was funny so it was all good.  

• Hot 1
2 hours ago, LucasCoolBro said:

Dude I just subscribed to this website. And honestly it has been because of you, you're so cool man, I have a huge respect for what you do !!

This is the first post I saw of you so I wanted to comment on this one first. 

I love how you just pissed all over mike's appartment bulding man, wish I was your friend !

I'm with you too man.  He is amazing.  

• Agree 1
  • Thanks 1
On 11/6/2023 at 5:39 PM, TylerHasFun said:

Another great story with my buddy Mike.  So we're hanging out at his place.  We're both drunk, as usual.  I'm bursting to piss and I decide to fuck with him a bit.  I say to him, hey man I will give you 5 bucks if you drink a shot of my piss.  He laughs and is like hell no dude.  One thing you should know that me and Mikey, and all my friends, we're constantly doing dumb shit like this.  So its not as personal as it may sound.  I say how about 10 bucks.  He mulls it over, shaking his head and is like, half a shot.   I finally say 20 bucks, one shot.   He still hestitates, laughs and says fine.  I take the shot glass and head outside to piss in it, and take care of the rest.  I could have used the sink, but I wanted to be an asshole.  So I fill the glass and the rest of my piss floods the outside level, including some welcome mats.  I close the door, hand it over to Mike, he's like god its so yellow.  He braces himself and shoots it.  He's about to puke it up and heads to the sink and I'm like I ain't payin if you puke it up.  He muscles it down, and chases it with some beer.  I'm like hell yeah dude.  

I piss all around his building, I got him drinking piss.  THat's my kind of male bonding.  Fucker says to me that next time he's gonna do it to me.  He hasn't remembered it yet, so maybe I'm scott free.  He better pay me if I do.

Bro you got your friend to drink your piss too?  Is he straight?  God dude, I can't stop reading all your posts.  That's so bad ass

• Like 1
22 hours ago, BadBoy21 said:

Bro you got your friend to drink your piss too?  Is he straight?  God dude, I can't stop reading all your posts.  That's so bad ass

Lol, yeah bro he's straight.  At one point, all my friends drank my piss, they just didnt know it at the time.  Lol I'd piss in their juice or other bottles in the fridge, watch them drink it.  Some friends watched me do that to other friends.  

16 hours ago, sman said:

have you ever pissed on his furniture or walls

I piss in his kitchen sink a lot, cause we're talking and it's right there.  I piss on his apartment door.  I knock on the door and I'm pissin and I hear him say I can hear you out there, I'm not opening the door till you quit. Lol

• Hot 1
17 minutes ago, LucasCoolBro said:

Ngl I would totally let you piss wherever you want at my place, you're an alpha and have the right to use everything you want as urinal. Your friend is so lucky !!

Don't say that man cause I will.  Last guy told me that I pissed in his fridge

Y'all like it so much when I talk about Mikey.  Wanted to say that my boy has been pissing outside a bit more these days, usually when we're together hanging.  I got him to piss outside his door on the concrete level.  The plant in the entryway of his building.  At my place, the tree by the parking lot and sidewalk.  God damn its beautiful to watch.  I know it aint sexual for him, cause he always is slightly turned when he pisses so I can clearly see his dick and its not hard at all  He's not shy about me seeing his dick, that's for sure.  He shouldn't cause he's seen mine hundreds of times by now. Mind you, this always takes place in night time, he's not ready to be doing this shit in daylight.   Course I gotta always one-up him, show him who's boss around here.  He pisses on the tree at my place, so we go up the stairs back inside and piss my way walking up the steps and he's half nervous someone will see but still lauging. Or he pisses outside his place so I piss on his apartment door as he watches, saying don't get the doorknob man, and I flick my dick at him, getting a couple drops on him.  He knows whats up.  that I'm still the man around here.  Lol, nah I love messing with him dude.  I'll get him doing more real soon.  I've always wanted a pissing buddy, it's gonna be him

• Love 1
  • Hot 1