Where is naughty peeing more accepted?

On 10/27/2023 at 12:47 PM, pguy2981 said:

I'm gonna parrot the sentiment thats been going around -- once it's accepted, it's no longer naughty. I feel like you might be trying to ask "Where are people more like minded about naughty peeing" but I'll never know for sure. I really think that it's all about trying your luck. The "like-minded people" whom I've hung around that were more than okay with pissing where they shouldn't, in my life travels, have always been the alt/grunge-y kind of crowd. Thats not to say they all share the same kink, it's just been a commonality I have found with the people I find myself around.

Most queer people I know are ok with it too. 

• Like 1
On 1/11/2024 at 1:32 AM, Wisco said:

Do you have any personal stories from college towns, NYC or New Orleans? Have you peed in those places or caught other people peeing there?

If I counted every time I peed in public during my college years it would take forever! I do remember one particular Mardi Gras I was on Bourbon St with some friends "soliciting"(yelling at those on the balcony) for beads. What happens is that chicks will flash their boobs or even their pussy for the really good ones. Anyway, this group of party chicks in the balcony yelled down to me "Show your cock!". Being pretty drunk, I unzipped my pants and pulled out my dick in the middle of thousands of people and stroked it to get it kind of hard for them. They got a big kick out of that and threw me some really cool glowing beads. I then yelled 'Watch this" and proceeded to pee a big arc with my semi hard wiener and peed a huge puddle on the sidewalk right in front of everyone! Yep, I got a set of even better beads for that one. 😃

I have a really awesome and completely true story of peeing with a chick friends of mine at a concert on Peesearch.net. I just wish I could get access to it so I could post it.😐 

Edited by ipee20
  • Hot 1
  • 2 months later...
On 10/30/2023 at 6:51 PM, Remi said:

Though they overlap there is still a little difference between peeing publicly like on a sidewalk or naughty. So by peeing on floors in public bathrooms and all the stuff you mentioned you are already doing something way naughtier than just openly peeing on a sidewalk.

There is really no place where it is accepted to pee naughty. And if it existed i doubt thats where i would wanna live in the end of the day. Imagine they allowed naughty peeing tomorrow and you'd suddenly have like dozens of people pissing in your hallway every day. It would go from 'saw someone pissing openly today wow that was great' on day one to "can these stupid fuckers just stop pissing in this damn place! I don't want my mail and bills to be dripping piss when i let it slip while trying to open my door!!" Can't anyone convince me that it wouldn't get annoying after a while. Plus the whole excitement of doing something you are not supposed to is gone so might aswell use the toilet.

When it comes to public peeing i have to say it will probably end with a fine when you are seen by authorities, even in germany and all the other places that are considered public peeing paradises. Thats why you look around and check before you go. And same as in america people here will try to put up cameras, signs etc when they find out their yard is commonly used as toilet. But when you are peeing somewhere in the city at night no one will say anything as either no one cares or people don't bother to confront someone. But that even goes for the USA...i mean how many videos of people doing crazy (literally😄) shit in public in NYC or San Fran are out there and people walk by unfazed cause they are probably used to it. So what you need to be looking for is not a wonderland where its accepted but one where the worst case is better and bearable. Getting jailed up or possibly registered on a list (if thats true) is indeed too harsh in my opinion. 

A place where people that don't bother or have other priorities at that time come together. Like these street festivals from Germany, Denmark and Spain with its 1000s of vids online of girls peeing. I don't know what 'Bay to breakers' in San Fransisco is about but on yt it seems like an event of similar nature. My first girls caught peeing in public clip was from that actually, it was a whole video dedicated to the revolting acts around it just filming it unfold from afar. One scene they filmed girls squatting on the sidewalk right in front of an SUV facing it, some must have gotten on the tire. A new world opened, i was blown away. And the uploader put 'Girls just wanna have fun' under it. (If anyone knows that vid and where to find it again let me know!) 

You should probably visit Germany during the carnival time where its wild in a few certain cities.

This video is so cool ! I love how they used the front door as urinal ! Do you know where to find more videos like this ?

• Like 1
On 4/7/2024 at 11:14 AM, Kevin said:

Do you know where to find more videos like this ?

I don't know, maybe searching yt with keywords in different languages will get some results.