What did you guys say when you got caught pissing in public?

Never really been "caught" per se as I usually am able to pick spots covered enough. But the area I'm in is really casual about public peeing as long as you are not like flaunting your dick in front of a busy street, so I'm like 95% sure that if anyone caught me in a covered spot, they'd just walk by without giving it a thought.

• Love 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I got caught for public urination a few years ago. I took a leak in an alley that's on my way home from my favorite bar. It was cold out and the alley was empty which was strange because there's a few bars around there. I unzipped and was close to finishing when somebody put their hand on my shoulder. It was a cop. He told me to finish and zip up. I tried to argue desperation, "What was I supposed to do officer?" He wasn't sympathetic. I got a $95 fine. Somebody at the bar told me a few days earlier that the police were watching the alley because of complaints from local businesses. Too late for me to find out though.